Chapter 9: Attack on Eggmans base

A/n- Okay so hold up. In the episode where they play baseball in the show they say that Eggman has both Emeralds but in the next episode where the government sneaks into Eggmans base there's only one emerald? What the actual fuck? And in the episode, that you're going to read right now Tails has the green emerald again? What?! Anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter!

×~~~×~~~×

You were trying to fall asleep on the roof of Chuks workshop so you could talk to Shadow again.

You've gotten quite close with him, although he still refused to tell you where he is.
Either way he was still nice to talk to.

"Hey! (Y/n)!" You heard Cream yell.

"Hmm? What is it Cream?" You jumped down.

"The government is attacking Eggmans base! I just saw it in the television" Sonic stood next to her as she explained.

"Than what are we waiting for? We have to go right now!".

"Right! We've got to find Tails!"

Sonic bursted trough the door to the workshop "Hey Tails let's go- huh?".

The X-tornado was nowhere to be seen.

"How could he leave without you Sonic?" Cream asked.

Chuck walked down the stairs.
"Hi there Sonic.
Tails went flying with Amy and Chris and his friend Francis.
I'm not sure where.
They left quite a while ago so I don't think they'll be gone for too much longer" He explained.

"Lousy time for a joyride" Sonic mumbled.

×~~~×~~~×

Waiting for Tails to come back 'any second' was taking too long.

The phone started to ring and Chuck picked it up.

"Yes that's right. What did you say? Speak up! They're at Tingaling vila? Thanks a lot I'll send someone after them right away!".

" Who was that grandpa?"
Cream asked.

"He wouldn't say who he was. Chris needs your help at Tingaling vila"

"Right, let's go (y/n)!" You nodded and ran out of the workshop.

×~~~×~~~×

(Time skip brought to you by: The episode ended)

×~~~×~~~×

You were running trough a ruined corn field behind Sonic.

The wind got stronger and stronger. You saw a giant robot Chicken robot or whatever other bird thing it was meant to look like.

It had a giant fan on its stomach and it was crushing the X-tornado under its foot!

Sonic dashed forward at it and tipped it over.

The fan was now positioned on Eggman and it blew him away.

"And there he goes".
The giant fan stopped moving and Tails jumped down from the tornado.