Chapter 2: Chaos Control Freaks

×~~~×~~~×

Two years ago you've been having very odd dreams about a strange Black hedgehog that looked similar to Sonic.

These dreams were strange an unpredictable.
You never knew when they'll happen or what triggers them.
They just sort of happen.

You were able to communicate with the strange hedgehog.

He told you that his name was Shadow the hedgehog.

Durring these few years you've been talking to each other in the dreams
unaware that both of you are very real and that soon enough, you two will meet outside of this realm.

×~~~×~~~×

Over the past few years you've basically became Sonic's sister.

You've also met some of his other friends ( that's right I heard the story over and over again).

Miles Prower or Tails.

Amy Rose.

Cream the Rabbit and her chao friend Cheese.

And last but not least
Knuckles the Echidna.

Apparently he was the last guardian of the Master Emerald, you two understood each other very much, given the fact that the both of you were the last of your clan and your strange connection with the chaos emeralds.

Although his connection was completely different from yours.

Although he would say that you act too formal to be Sonic's sister.

Actually all of Sonic's friend were very surprised when they met you.

Did they expect you to add "Gotta go fast!" after every sentence or something?

Yeah you're technically not his sister but the both of you decided that it is easier to just say that you're his sister, than having to explain your tragic loss of your family and home.

And Sonic respected your decision to do this.

You promised your self, that you're not letting that happen again.

You're not letting Eggman do that to them.

Not again

×~~~×~~~×

You've helped Sonic and the others beat Dr. Eggman a few times.

However none of the others understood why you hated him so much.
Neither did he.

How could he forget that he destroyed an entire village and killed of everything that lived there.

Except for you...
You'll never forget him.
You'll never forgive him.

×~~~×~~~×

Eggman has gotten too far this time.
He kidnapped Cream and cheese along with the last Chaos emerald.

Sonic was supposed to ran inside his base and distract Eggman and you were supposed to help Cream and cheese.

But Sonic always went the more dangerous way.

Instead of just going in there and JUST distract Eggman, he circled around Eggman's base, prompting Eggman to activate every possible robot and every possible weapon he had outside for defense.