Chapter 11: Aim for it!

A/n - I'm not writing the entire name of this episode! Why the fuck is the name of this Particular episode so freaking long? "Aim for it! The Sunken ship in the southern Sea" Why?!
×~~~×~~~×

Any way.
I hope you'll Enjoy this Chapter.

You were sitting in the dining room.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Ella asked.

"Yeah! " Amy and Cream cheered.

"Chao!"

Mr. Tanaka and Chuck came into the room.

"I'm glad you are all here I have good news".

"What kind of good news, Chuck?" Tails asked.

"I'm going to hand out some official documents issued by the government that you'll need to hang on to" Chuck handed you a small book and a card.
"Documents?" You questioned.

"Yes, to verify your identity" Chuck explained.

"But what for?" Amy asked.

"They'll help to identify you when you travel around.
And for Tails, we have special licenses that allow him to fly any kind of aircraft he can build on any destination on the planet" He replied.

"All these just to fly?" Tails questioned.

"He never needed them begore" Chris added.

"Well, that's the price Tails and the others have to pay for being made residents of this place. From now on, they're going to have to follow the same rules and regulations as the rest of us" Chuck explained.

While Amy was complaining about her identification photo, Sonic walked into the room.

"Hey guys. What's all the excitement about in here?".

" Sonic. Just in time. I've got your documents, too.
Here, always keep this with you" Chuck said and handed him the documents.
"Huh? What's this for?" Sonic questioned.

"It's a passport, so you can go wherever you want whenever you want to" Chris explained.

"Pretty cool. I do like to travel. If I went everywhere I wanted to go on this whole planet I'd take me about a day" Sonic said and chuckled.

×~~~×~~~×

Since we now have our documents Amy said it would be a good idea to go on a vacation.

To the grand blue Sapphire sea or something like that.
It sounds nice.

You and Sonic had to fly on the outside, because the Tornado only seats four.

It didn't bother you... That much.

The whole flight you were lost in thought, thinking where the remaining chaos emeralds might be.

Those things could be in weird places. One could be on the bottom of the ocean for all you know!

The X Tornado started to shake.
Your communicator started beeping. You answerwd the call.