Chapter 17: The Perfect Chaos

×~~~×~~~×

Long story short, Amy along with Lily got kidnapped by a robot.
The very thing you wanted to prevent had happened.

So now you, Sonic and Tails were off to find them.

You were flying using your new wings.

The X-Tornado was battling the Egg-whatever  as a distraction while you were on your mission to get in and break Amy and Lily out.

×~~~×~~~×

You came by an opened door and saw Big and Chris.

"Big? Chris? What're you doing here?" You questioned.

"(Y/n)! Since when do you have wings?" Chris asked.

"Not important.
What are you doing here?" You asked.

"We're looking for froggy" Big said.

"We found him, but we can't get him out" Chris  pointed at a glass container with froggy inside.

Between him and us was a hole too wide to try and reach to Froggy.

"Leave that to me"  You carefully flew over it and freed Froggy.

"Come on Froggy, jump"
He jumped into your arms.

"Got him".

"Hurry, let's get out of here" Big said as you gave froggy to him.

"Follow me!" You lead them on the platform that The X-Tornado landed on, only to be met with Eggman and Chaos.

He looked just as terrifying as the stone carvings Queen Hana showed you once.

"Well, well, try to get the jump on me, eh?" Eggman flew over your heads.

"Chaos, this freaky froggy has a most unusual tale, If you catch my meaning".

" Quick! Let's make a run for it!" Chris and Bill ran to the X-Tornado.

You tried to stop Chaos from reaching them but he jumped over you.

Big tripped and froggy fell out of his hands.

"Put him down!" Chris yelled.

Eggman just laughed.

He squeezed froggy and the emerald, which he swallowed before, flew out of his mouth.

"And now the amazing Eggman will do some magic" he put a cloth over his hand and that put it away to reveal two chaos emeralds.

"And now to make them both disappear" He than threw the emeralds to Chaos.

"Now I know who had a big lunch today Chaos, but I hope you saved room for some yummy dessert. Enjoy" He threw froggy on top of Chaos.

Big and Chris went to save him but Chaos trapped them inside.

You growled.
You ran at Chaos but he swung at you with one of it's water libs sending you flying away.

Oh hey, Sonic's here as well.

It seems that Chaos is more interested in killing Sonic than you.