8. Beg For It

The feeling of fingers running through your hair wakes you the next day

The feeling of fingers running through your hair wakes you the next day. Groggily, your eyes open, the view of Spencer's chest and neck, blurry as your eyes adjust. Your mind flashes to what happened last night—the talk you and Spencer had. He had spilled his heart to you and you to him. After a moment, the morning catches up with you. You groan, still sleepy. Spencer's low chuckle rings out around you, almost like music.

"Hey, sleepyhead." His voice is low and raspy.

"Sleepy is right," you mumble, closing your eyes again, the warmth from his arms radiating through you.

Turning over, you lay on your side and Spencer adjusts, his hands resting on your stomach, rubbing slowly across your abdomen. His props himself up with his right elbow, his chin resting in the crook of your neck.

"You have to wake up at some point, baby." His breath tickles your ear. "It's Thursday. I know you have class."

"I don't wanna get up," you complain, turning your head slightly to look at Spencer.

He's smiling, the corners of his lips upturned, dimples present. His hazel eyes find yours, a mischievous glint in them as his fingers brush lightly over your hips. His soft lips plant a kiss on your jaw as his fingers slip under the waistband of your pants.

"Spencer," you gasp, eyes flicking to his. Your thighs clamp shut despite the heat that flashes to your core.

His smile turns into a smirk. "I'll never get used to how responsive you are." He uses his hand to slightly spread your legs.

You resist the urge to smile, feeling his fingers run over your clothed slit. "Y-you're just good at what you do."

"Oh?" Spencer questions, his middle finger rubbing over your covered clit. "And what would that be?"

"You know what it is, Spencer," you manage to spit out, a soft groan leaving you.

Spencer's hand moves up to your chest, his hand squeezing your breast lightly. "I want to try something."

"What?" You ask, back arching slightly.

He pushes you onto your back and shifts himself, resting between your legs. He plants a soft kiss on your lips, biting your bottom lip softly. Your heart accelerates, eyes opening to find his already on yours. His mouth moves to your jaw, kissing across it and down your neck. You moan softly as he peppers your neck with small hickeys, his teeth nipping at your soft skin.

He moves his body down, his head at the hem of your shirt. Lifting up the shirt, he plants soft kisses across your abdomen. You smile down at him as his lips brush across your scars, a warm feeling running through you. The closer he gets to your legs, the faster your heart beats.

Hooking his finger under the waistband of your pajama shorts, he pulls them down, revealing your blue polka dot underwear. He smiles, gaze returning to your face.