27. Do You Feel Me?

"You come back to work today

"You come back to work today."

Spencer's breath tickles your ear, his low voice rumbling around you. He rubs little circles on your left side, his other hand wrapped around your neck. Your eyes flutter open, but you hadn't been sleeping.

"I know."

"Do you think you're ready? I know Hotch offered you more time off but—"

"Spence, it's been two weeks. I need to go back to work." You use your hand to pull his arm around you, snuggling deeper into him.

It has been two weeks since Gatlinburg. The funeral had been a week ago—close casket, partially because you hadn't been able to get your dad's body back because it was part of "evidence." The whole team had come, Spencer holding one of your hands and Garcia holding the other. Spencer's right—Hotch had offered you more time to grieve, to wallow. But you couldn't wallow anymore; you have to do something.

"Okay," he says softly, planting on small kiss on your neck. "I'm glad you're coming back. I've missed you."

"Baby, I live with you," you giggle, a smile spreading across your face.

"Well, I've missed working with you," he replies, his fingers roaming up and down your abdomen.

His touch is soft, running over the fabric of your shirt. You inhale, eyes fluttering shut again as you push your ass back onto his crotch. He tries to suppress a moan, and ultimately fails, his lips landing on your neck again.

"We—we shouldn't," Spencer says. "You're still..."

"Spencer, please," you groan, rolling your eyes. "I'm done grieving. I need you."

His hand moves to your breasts, squeezing them softly. You press harder against his crotch, feeling it start to harden, pressing against your panties. His hands slip under your shirt, fingers seeming to burn your skin as he finds your breasts again, fingers pinching your nipples softly. You turn your head, Spencer lifting himself up on his right elbow, leaning down to kiss you.

The kiss is soft with a little urgency behind it, your back arching slightly as he pulls your nipples, grinding your ass against him slowly. He groans as he slips his tongue into your mouth, his fingers running down to grip your side. Breaking the kiss, you bite his bottom lip softly, a soft moan leaving Spencer.

"Fuck me," you request softly, a little smile on your face.

Spencer attaches his lips to yours again as his hand travels down, slipping into the waistband of your panties. His fingers find your wet slit before rubbing your sensitive clit, swallowing your moan. You lift up your left leg slightly, hitching part of your foot behind Spencer's calf. He rubs your clit in fast circles, breaking the kiss as you moan against his lips.

"Yeah? Do you like that, sweetheart?" He breathes against your lips, emitting another moan from you.

"Y-yes," you mumble, your pussy clenching as he pushes his covered dick against your ass.