𝐨𝐧𝐞.

" Hey, did you hear? That alpaca that died was our very own Tem. "

The new gossip of Cherryton Academy that spread like wildfire, it wasn't an everyday thing where you had a student be murdered in their own school, let alone by their own classmates.

It felt segregated, the carnivores and herbivores had distanced each other for cautionary reasons.

Sanu entered the auditorium that was filled with the members of the drama club, holding a notebook in his own hands while eyeing if every member was here, " Is everyone here? " He questioned.

" Normally we wouldn't meet but I decided to have a meeting today for special reasons. " He announced towards the whole members who murmured under their breaths.

Sanu averted his gaze to everyone, " You probably all know, but this morning Tem was found dead. "

The pelican moved his head around, watching the herbivores and the carnivores glaring at each other; it was obvious that they had assumed their own fellow member had eaten the poor herbivore.

" W-What's wrong, guys? " Sanu stuttered out.

The female zebra Ellen eyed the carnivores, suspecting that they were the suspects, " Chief, Tem only knew the carnivores from our club, right? " Clearly hinting the aggression in her voice.

Bill the tiger took offense at the blame, " Now what's that supposed to mean? You're saying one of us, did it? "

Ellen pursed her lips together as she tried to make an excuse for throwing the blame but she continued to voice, " Tem got a good role in the play, so one of you was jealous, right? " She yelled at the carnivores but they held their composure.

" You herbivores are all the same, playing the victim. "

A door had flown open, revealing a female wolf that had her bag slung over her shoulder with a tired expression along with a bruise on her cheek. Making the aura worsen in the room, the zebra then points at her,

" It could've been here, she has a bruise on her face- It could've been Tem trying to stop being eaten. " She made an excuse which averted the attention towards the wolf as she held an eyebrow raised.

(Y/n) slouched her shoulders, already irritated at the fact that she was in drama that she had no idea about, " I'm new, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. " She scoffed.

" Don't act stupid, why else would you be late? " The zebra folded her arms in front of her chest making the female canine mentally curse in her head, mumbling inaudible words.

" If you didn't fucking hear, I'm new. " The female cursed.

She stepped towards the Zebra but the herbivore immediately backed up as she fidgeted slightly which the carnivore took note of, " You're scared, why's that? "

The female wolf pointed with her index finger to the tiger, " Stripes, what the fuck is everyone talking about. " Bill glared at the wolf for the nickname before ignoring it, " Tem was murdered last night. "

(Y/n) folded her arms before sighing loudly, earning more attention, " For your speculations, I'd like to announce once again,

I'm fucking new so don't accuse me again. " She stated bluntly.