𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Now why the fuck would I be the lead? "

The female cocked her head with annoyance as she spoke with an abrasive tone, she wasn't happy with the thought that she'd have to be apart of their little performance.

Louis sighed abruptly with the wolf, turning to Sheila, " Just make her into the idea. "

She flipped the middle finger and the pair before her. She continued to speak acridly, " I don't want to be apart of your shitty little dance. "

" Not even for a month's worth of (favorite food)? "

The female stunned at the offer, her mouth basically began to moisten and drool within the thought of a daily meal of (favorite food) it was her comfort food.

She then nodded her head, " Only for the fucking food. "

The herbivore rolled his eyes, wishing the cheetah luck with the stubborn canine and had walked away to hand over constructive criticism with the rest of the members who were participating.

She turned to Legoshi who was standing with Kai as they spoke about who knows what.

Sheila took notice of the canine's gaze and cocked her head slightly, motioning her to go ahead and (Y/n) obliged as she slowly jogged over to the male that she had woken up beside that morning.

" Oi wolfie, we aren't going to work together this time. " She frowned.

One reason she didn't even want to participate.

But it's months worth of (favorite food) and one night of not being with him, it's technically math on which is the superior answer.

Legoshi blinked at her, taking in the information before smiling nervously, " Are we still on cleaning duty together or are you- "

" Yes, I will come to clean the supplies with you. " She smiles softly before hearing a hum and impatient taps of the foot then she swiftly turns her heel giving the cheetah a nasty look while the feline blows a kiss for sarcasm.

Oh she was learning quite well from the wolf.

" I have to go but I'll meet you after. " She announced before heading towards Sheila and immediately throwing soft punches against the spotted feline as she whispered inaudible words.

" So are you guys dating now? "

Legoshi averted his eyes towards the mongoose, shaking his head at the question as a response. He glanced at the female while she was with the dancers and she was rolling her eyes and barking at Juno who kept trying to budge in for the main role.

" Juno, I will fucking break your wrist. "

The male wolf gave a small chuckle before turning to Kai, " We're not. "

He continued to stare as she ran a hand through her locks, listening to the orders from the spotted feline and she stood in stance, perfecting it on the first try.

Her arms were perfectly curved to have her hands on her chest and a leg raised, " Okay now drop to the ground, add a twist if you can. "

(Y/n) didn't exactly know which twist;

A twirl or a twist.