𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

" You know, (Y/n).. You're really pretty when you aren't cussing someone out. "

Sheila stated playfully as she munched on her lunch while the wolf was popping berries into her mouth silently reading on her phone, she cocked her head with an eyebrow raised,

" You shouldn't be talking, Sheila, you're not even close to my beauty. " She said sarcastically, she just had too much cockiness that she just had to throw it around like glitter;

She was definitely top tier.

The cheetah smiled at her friend before pushing her fork that held a piece of tofu, she nudged the wolf's lips with multiple attempts and (Y/n) hesitantly widened her mouth to take in the food that she was being fed.

" Oi, feed me more. " She stated not removing her eyes from her phone.

Sheila obliged as she continued to occasionally feed the canine.

This was their friendship, ruthless insults and nicknames from the wolf and the cheetah that accepted her personality, allowing her to continue without a change; a true friendship.

The two continued to converse with occasional insults before Sheila had stood up to her full height and tossed her trash away along with the wolf's empty box of berries. She went to retrieve the canine but she was too late;

She was already in trouble.

" Apologize, bitch. " The male growled at her while everyone circled around the pair while she stayed unhazed.

She wore a smug expression, meeting the taller male carnivore that stood before her as she flashed her fangs with a cocky tone, pushing her hands onto her hips, " Apologize? You were the one that had shoved right into me, if anything you should be on your knees and sucking my dick. "

" Like the little bitch you are. " She finished which made the crowd murmur at her boldness.

Sheila squeezes through the swarm of animals, tugging on the female's sleeve as she motioned to leave the scene but (Y/n) was having too much fun.

The male bared their teeth out of anger before throwing their fist but an outburst had surprised everyone,

" Stop it! "

Legoshi growled before getting flustered at the attention averted to him, " What did you say? " The male had barked towards Legoshi but the gaze then averted once they saw the female grip his fist with a plain face as she sighed loudly.

She twisted the arm of the male which made them slightly turn so the female then kicked at the back of their knee, dropping them onto the ground. She let go of their arm and yanked on their ear making them whimper at the pain then began to snicker,

" You're on your knees, you know exactly what to do,

little bitch. "

Out of instinct from the other male wolf he had gotten up from his seat and immediately retrieved (Y/n), he hovered over her before tossing her over his shoulder. He bowed repeatedly as an apology and an excuse to be dismissed and had taken her away while she struggled to resist his hold.

" Sheila, " The wolf called in defeat having the cheetah turn to her and she groaned, dropping her body limp on the male's shoulder, " Tell my father I don't hate him. "

Legoshi continued to take off with the female before she reached down, pulling on his tail which made him flinch and loosely let her go.

She jumped out of his grasp before staring at him with a monotone expression, there was something about her that you just can't put your finger on; she was a little too much on the delinquent side.

" Why did you exactly take me away, I was having fun. " She folded her arms across her chest as she waited impatiently for an answer.

The male scratched his neck as he stood awkwardly, trying to figure out an answer on why he did those actions without a thought, " You stopped me from- " He leaned down to whisper into her ear

eating someone... " He finished.

The short canine cracked a grin before bursting in laughter, she clutched her stomach as it began to hurt from the lack of air that she was inhaling. She slowly dialed down then shook her head with an amused expression, " Oh no, you owe me your life for that. Not some pity little rescue. "

His eyes enlarged which made her snicker, " I'm joking. "

" You would've definitely gotten kicked out and prisoned if you were to get caught, seeing how you have a terrible composure... I did you a favor. " She admits. So she did try to help him out purposely just like her father except she hasn't done something yet.

Beat the living shit out of them.

He sighed in relief, " But you have to tell her one day. " His eyes widened as he kept his gaze on (Y/n). He took steps forward to her, but she remained still. He was surprised she wasn't like every animal who backed up; she was smaller than him, definitely way smaller. But she knew how to keep herself up and manage.

" One day? " He questioned, she nodded,

" Let her know you almost devoured her. "

(Y/n) waved her hand carelessly as she began to state, " Today, tomorrow, heck maybe when she graduates. " She jokes, but smirked, " But you will reveal to yourself, you're a carnivore. You too, have more strength than what you allow people to see. " She pats his back,

" See you in drama. "

With that, she left the large wolf; in acknowledgement that he too; is a manifesting carnivore like the rest.