𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

" (Y/n), we can finally go into the town. "

Sheila squealed excited at the thought of shopping and hanging out with her friends and the fellow wolf, which made the short wolf snicker.

" I literally went to the city this weekend. " (Y/n) threw her arms behind her head, smiling at the thought, " I went to go see my dad. "

The cheetah took notice of her smile before pouting her lip from too much cuteness before her, " You actually have emotions, you love your dad. "

" I hate him. "

A smack was given onto the back of her head making the canine growl at the feline as she tried whistling like she had nothing to do with the hit she got. Sheila smirked, " You should go ask Legoshi to rub your head for you. "

Her cheeks began to burn up at the thought, " I'm not going to fucking ask Legoshi that. " The wolf barked angrily before being startled at a voice.

" Ask me what? "

She spun her heel towards Legoshi as she threw on her blank expression, " If you knew what the meteor festival is about, I wasn't listening to Dom nor Sanu. " She lied, cursing in her head for the sin she just committed.

' Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. '

The male narrowed his eyes towards her feet which were tapping nervously, he just brushed it off, " It's a summer festival it's just to honor the spirits of the dinosaurs that went extinct. "

She pretended to be astounded by the news while Sheila snickered at her actions, " Wow, erm- rest in peace dinosaurs...? " She turned to the cheetah with a nerve wracking grin.

(Y/n) struggled to manage any words to escape from her lips so she made an excuse, " I got somewhere to be- call my dad, my dad to be exact. "

She shut her eyes as she released another lie, ' Karma please don't hit me again. '

Legoshi nodded his head, " Okay, see you later then? "

Her chest began to pound rapidly which alarmed her considering; she didn't believe the fact that she had liked him but now that it's in her head, she's now convinced that maybe.

Just maybe, she has a small puppy crush.

She screeched, " Meep. "

Releasing a loud groan, exiting away from the club members while Sheila snickered at her friend's reaction, smiling at how cute she was when she got flustered before turning to Legoshi,

" You know, since you're both friends. You should check up on her sometimes considering she let you have it easy the other night. " She started softly before going with the other female members of the club.

He blinked, considering the suggestion.

-

The female wandered in the hallways, trying to blow some steam as she hummed a tune to herself till she heard a familiar voice,

" Don't worry, I'll make you all better. "

Her eyes averted to the small herbivore making her way with a potted plant, speaking to it. The bunny had tripped and fell onto the floor, the pot and the plant were on the ground beside her; smashed to pieces.