𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

" Legoshi, "

His vision grew blurry by the second, slowly drifting towards (Y/n) as she pointed towards a direction, " Is this where we're supposed to go? "

He nodded his head weakly, exhausted by the moment that just occurred, " Yeah. "

The female didn't grow to actually trust him with his sense of direction considering his present state and his lack of communication after his battle which she didn't hold him to. She tried to remember from when they kidnapped her and noticed an exit.

Legoshi stumbled onto the ground, pulling his companion with him.

Her hands softly patted his cheeks trying not to hurt him, once again due to his current state. " Hey hey, get the fuck up. You can lie down somewhere other than here. " She whispered to him which made him nod, getting back up with the help of the female.

She carried three quarters of his weight while he weakly picked up his feet, they reached outside immediately met with the fresh air hitting their fur.

The female's (eye color) orbs flash onto the tree with tied up felines and note,

" Unlucky. "

She released a hoarse laugh that escaped her lips at the thought of Gouhin, identifying his writing immediately. Her original savior still ended up saving her somehow but she didn't mind her new hero at all.

Legoshi eyes the scene before him, mentally thanking the panda.

" I'm assuming Gouhin came to help you? " She questioned also noting the arrows made of bamboo with the sharp ends, giving her flashbacks on her childhood, sending goosebumps down her spine.

Legoshi lifted his head up and down, " He's probably safe though. "

His eyes narrowed down onto the female while her eyes clouded with emotion, " Yeah, my old man is always fine somehow. "

The male carnivore lifted his lips to a soft smile, " He really cares for you. "

His arm clenched around her hold while she carried him away from the building, her (eye color) orbs lifted upon the male, " So does the wolf in front of me. "

A loud gun shot was heard from inside, alarming the canine pair, " Legoshi we have to fucking go now. "

(Y/n) held the limp male as they continued to scurry away from the yakuza hideout which will definitely leave the nightmares not sparing a glance back.

Little did they know, a deer under the alias, number four was in there.

They had finally parted away from the building, allowing Legoshi to collapse on a bench with his back laid upon the wood while she combed his fur, " Are you okay? "

He took notice of her softer tone, comforting him.

Her eyes drifted away from his form as he slowly began to sit up, " You were losing consciousness when we were walking. "

" I thought you were fucking dead. " She announced plainly.

Legoshi chuckled with a low groan, taking a clearer picture of the female that sat beside him. " Well, I'm still alive, that's for sure. "