𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

The male canine stirred in his deep slumber, feeling beside him hoping to grab the female's body in the process. Yet it was;

empty.

Legoshi groaned as he sat up onto the comforter, the blanket fell off his chest to reveal his naked chest but he had large sweatpants on. He rubbed his eyes trying to regain his vision, " (Y/n)? "

Someone cleared their throat from the hall, opening the bedroom door allowing her father to enter.

" Wolfie is getting your clothes from the dryer. " Gouhin explained, leaning against the doorframe with a blank expression which alarmed the poor teenager.

The small tension filled the air but the panda broke it, " At first I wouldn't allow you to be near her, but with what you did last night.

I can allow it so don't go hurting her, you little shit. "

" Oi, what are you doing here old man. " (Y/n) blurted abruptly, purposely bumping shoulders with the panda but more of his arm considering their heights.

Her father rolled his eyes, then cocked his head towards Legoshi, " Keep your stitches closed, I say to wrap them and change the bandages every few hours. " He informed and the female waved her hand carelessly,

" I'll change his wraps. "

Gouhin parted from the two wolves, allowing the teenagers to be alone which made them grow flustered at the thought of last night. She tossed him his uniform and sat on her bed beside him, " Ready to go back? "

He nodded his head and his eyes enlarged, " You have to perform, don't you? "

(Y/n) released a soft sigh, " Yeah. "

Considering what had happened last night, with the abduction and then their bed session; she was acting like nothing had happened but she knows that deep down,

She was now weak and timid.

Legoshi stripped from the sweatpants that were borrowed and began to change into his now clean uniform while the female just wore pajama pants and a (black/white) tank top with (black/white) slip one.

He stretched his back and glanced over to her, she was lost in thought. He leaned down planting a kiss onto her cheek, snapping her out of her wild thoughts and allowing her to grow a flush expression.

" Oi, what was that for. " She pouted.

He simply shrugged as a response but moved his head, motioning to get up so they can go back to the academy with the fact that it was already the afternoon and the festival was tonight.

The male extended his hands towards her and she took them in her own, pulling herself up but then after instinctively wrapped her arms around his torso, " Thank you. "

His ear twitched with confusion giving her a signal she immediately understood, her eyes narrowed away from the male, " For saving me, dumbass. "

Legoshi smiled down at her, nodding his head towards her and placed two fingers on the side of her cheek, pulling her to face him with her big (eye color) hues staring into his dark ones.