𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

" Old man. "

Gouhin lifted his gaze from his book to glance over at the female wolf that had flashed her fangs as a grin, tossing a bag onto his desk as she headed his way.

" Got you some bamboo sticks. " She stated plainly.

The panda cracked a grin at the bamboo before raising an eyebrow, " So who's the boy? "

(Y/n) rolled her eyes, waving her hand motioning for him to follow which he obliged. They headed towards the basement where she would train and she pointed to the chair then headed towards the punching bag that hung.

" Tell me when you're ready. " She said, positioning herself to a fighting stance.

The panda sat in the chair as she began to take it out on the punching bag with no bandages on her fists nor boxing gloves; bare fists.

She grunted as she threw her fist, pounding against the sandbag, " It's this dumbass of a wolf, " The thought of her even caring for someone sickened her, not because she thought love was gross.

But the thought of losing them made her sick to the core.

It would hurt her, for someone who is usually immune to pain; she knew it would if it were the right person.

(Y/n) jerked her fist as she gritted her teeth, " We had this play at the drama club and he actually began to physically fight the other dude. He ended up with clawed up wounds all on his back. "

" It made my stomach fucking drop. " She mumbled, kicking at the bag with immense pain and speed, breaking it from the chain above and the punching bag ripped, releasing all the sand from inside.

Her eyes stared at the sight before her, turning to the panda.

Gouhin was chuckling at her anger, he was quite amused that one simple boy had made her go this crazy. But he knew exactly her reasoning;

She lost her parents, she can easily lose her boyfriend.

(Y/n) was immune to emotions once that had happened which made Gouhin immediately take her in and try to fix her state but she just ended up becoming;

A little shit.

A stubborn little shit.

His words.

" (Y/n), come here. " He waved her over, she glanced at the mess she made with a concerned face which had made him shocked; she was actually showing more emotion than her facade.

She walked over to him and he stood up to his full height, towering over her. Gouhin placed a hand on her head as he began to ruffle her fur, crouching down to her height with a sad smile, " It's okay to have emotions, wolfie. "

" It makes you alive. "

The female parted her lips as if she were to say something but immediately shut her mouth instead she just gave him an unnerved smile. Even though a whole of different emotions were swirling inside her chest and her head;

She felt okay knowing Gouhin can calm her down.

The panda walked towards the closet, handing her a broom which she stared confused at the inanimate object,

" Clean up your fucking mess, little shit. "

She mentally cursed in her head, struggling to clean up the sand with the broom as it was too much spilling. She ran a hand through her long locks with a soft sigh,

" I sometimes hate you old man. "

Kicking the sandbag that was on the ground but immediately jumped at the pain of her toe, holding her toe in her hand as she hopped with her knee against her chest, cursing repeatedly.

" Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. "

Karma loved attacking her.

-

The female wolf was laying in her bed, in deep slumber as her lips were slowly parted and her long locks of fur were spreaded. She gave small breaths as she slept, shivering at the cold air in her old bedroom.

Gouhin passed by, creaking the door slightly to find the pup asleep. He noticed her shivering and he shook his head at the sight, retrieving a blanket from her closet and placed it on her.

She dug into the blanket, taking in its warmth which made the panda chuckle, ruffling her fur knowing she's a deep sleeper,

" Don't grow up, kid. "

Once he left, she was left alone in deep sleep as she was having a dream from her past.

[dream has begun;]

" Mommy~, daddy~, I'll count to ten, "

The small wolf pushed a hand to her chest, gesturing herself and then pointed back at her parents that watched her with a smile, " And you two will hide. "

She flashed her fangs as a grin, covering her eyes.

The parents softly laughed at her actions, agreeing to hide together to make the game easier for her. They were in the woods so they had so much space but that's what made the game more interesting.

" One.. Two... Threefourfivesixseveneightnineten. " She counted before speeding up her count at the last part, cheating at the game before announcing,

" Ready or not, here I come. "

She began to search behind every tree, every large rock, the lakes and still no sign of her parents. She began to wonder with a pout, wanting the game to end already so she can hide.

The small wolf continued to wander till she heard a loud gunshot.

She raced to the noise that her ears had led her and there stood her father on the ground in his own pool of blood. Her mother held her arms towards a teenager, " Please, you are young; This can change- "

Her mother was shot to the ground.

(Y/n)'s mom's eyes averted to her daughter that watched with a blank state and she mouthed,

' Hide. '

Small footsteps were taken, then began to run far away as possible from the scene that just happened leaving her in shock. She hid behind a berry bush, mumbling inaudible words to herself just trying to convince herself that it's just a dream.

But it wasn't.

Minutes passed,

Hours passed,

So did the night.

The small child ate the berries from the bush, just waiting for her parents to come back, knowing;

They would not.