𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.

The night had just fallen.

The summer wind blew along with the warm air that aromed around, dusting a few leaves to swim through the low ground. The moon glimmered onto everyone's fur and skin, brightening their eyes. Chatter and music filled the ears of the animals.

" Juno is there something wrong? "

The curled fur wolf frowned at the sight of (Y/n), who stood beside Sheila in a beautiful crimson dress with her makeup done by the cheetah. The first year student was envious of the upperclassman.

She had the boy, she had the role.
It was meant to be that she wouldn't have the upper hand.

The student shook his head still sending a cruel look towards the other canine while she stood before a mirror and the spotted feline placed their hands onto (Y/n)'s shoulders, leaning against her from behind, " I'm glad you're safe, you're going to do amazingly. "

The (eye color) eyed wolf ran her orbs from head to toe into the mirror, displaying her form that was visibly shown with the outfit. " Thank you, spots. "

Sheila took notice of her kindness, " Are you sure you're okay, you didn't use your vulgar tongue? We can find a replacement- "

" Shut the fuck up, I'm too worked up for your shitty ass rambling. " She barked irritatedly, making the feline sigh in relief. She just wanted her best friend to be back safe and sound, in her head;

It wouldn't be a good day if you didn't have (Y/n) cursing every ten minutes.

Sheila squeezed the shoulders of the canine for reassurance then Dom entered as he began to chant, " We're so close to starting. Everyone prepared? "

(Y/n) turned her head to whisper towards Sheila, " I'm going to see the stage crew. "

As she was about to part ways with the cheetah, the freshman stepped in front of the elder canine, " (Y/n), what if when you got abducted and you hit your head, forgetting the dance. "

The female eyed Juno with disbelief for her lame attempt to take her spot, she rolled her (eye color) orbs with as she scoffed, " Juno, you make me wish I had amnesia but instead you make me want to slice my own throat. "

She turned her head to the spotted feline that heard everything, " I'm going now. " receiving a nod from her friend as she stepped out to find a specific wolf.

While she went to go search for the stage crew, they were busy setting up at a fast pace.

" Legoshi, you can go out once you finish carrying those boxes. " Kai directed the tall canine, making him confused as to why the sudden order.

His head cocked towards the mongoose, " Why? "

The smaller animal grunted with an abrasive tone, " Don't give me that, I can't let you take care of the spotlight while you're bruised and beat up. " He held the grip onto the heavy box tighter than before.

Legoshi nodded his head, " Sure you can, I don't need to rest. "

Kai sighed abruptly before barking, " I want any more shit to deal with, okay? I'm not alone on this. Everyone feels the same way. " He then stepped away from the canine hoping to escape. Which he did, making the wolf mumble under his breath.