𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

" Sir, why are you telling me this. "

The familiar buck was standing before the mayor. The stares from the carnivore drew him to unease with such predicament that had occurred.

" You're the stag who represents the Cherryton Academy, so you shouldn't be going soft now of all times. You need to learn about the world of grown ups. " The lion gave a blank expression towards the deer.

With that surgery of a face; you could never tell the truth behind his expression. His mask was just a simple nice lion.

Defeating the purpose behind it.

The feline eyed the buck straight making him flinch into a frozen state, " When you become a beastar, you'll have to deal with the shishigumi eventually. "

" The girl who was abducted was a female wolf in your drama club, correct? Her name was (Y/n), any chance you two were friends? " The mayor spoke with an unfamiliar tone, it was clear that the issue didn't matter to him.

It was about appearances.
She wasn't worth ruining the lion's appearances in his eyes.

Louis curled his fist with an abrasive tone, gritting his teeth angrily towards the feline to express how upset he was that the issue was taken so lightly, " Just concealing it won't solve the problem, there's something we can do. "

As he finished his statement, his mind began to flash images of the canine.

Her blank stares.

Her barking her sarcastic remarks.

The unfamiliar smile that she only gives Legoshi.

Her perfect sway in her dancing.

The large feline shook off the issue like nothing, waving his hand carelessly as he plainly announced, " Well it won't matter. "

Louis' eyebrows knitted with irritation as he started to raise his voice with irate eyes staring towards the lion, " It doesn't matter what you tell the people, it was still a lion who abducted her. You won't change a single thing about the problem this city faces. "

The mayor nodded, " You're exactly right. "

" But easily accessible information is extremely vital to the people, " The mayor told while stepping forward to the young student which clearly stood alarmed but then the adult extended a hand towards him,

" I want you to agree with me that we must never let this leak to the public. "

Louis glanced towards his hand, wishing nothing but the worse for the mayor as he finally sees the true colors behind the male but his thoughts were cut off once the lion spoke afterwards,

" You see, right after I graduated from university, I removed my fangs and started wearing dentures. I've also spent four million to have surgical procedures on my face all to look friendly and presentable. "

He then continued to add with his hand still placed before him, " I've worked hard to the bone for many years to put lions in a good light. If this leaks to the public then all of my efforts will go to waste. If this city falls into chaos then, do you think I'll be able to fix it? "