𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲.

lemon ahead, if you are uncomfortable with sexual activity or content then please proceed to the next chapter or exit out, read with caution; thank you.

Legoshi pulled away and dipped his head to the crease of her neck, allowing her to reveal more of her naked neck and started to lick across her throat,

" I hope you know once this starts, I won't be able to stop. " He breathed out.

She lifts his head to face her deep in the eye and their eyes in unison darken for the next step they were about to take,

" I expect you to live up to that. "

His hands grazed against her neck making her flinch from his sudden contact. He dipped his head back down and captured her into a kiss, allowing her to melt against his touch.

She let out a small moan as she felt his fingers caress her neck.

He raised a hand in between their bodies to their chests, playing with the top of her towel that covered her naked body. They both pulled away and he basically gave her a glance asking for permission to see her form.

A simple nod was given, granting him permission to remove her towel.

Legoshi undid her towel, revealing her naked form that he had already seen. His lips traveled to her neck allowing her internal instincts to kick in and control him. He nipped at her neck giving her such small bites making her whimper with pleasure.

The male canine raised his hand slowly onto her breast as he gently massaged her, as she stifled a moan as she tossed her head into his shoulder. He slowly pushed her onto her back as she laid fully naked.

He eyed her with lust and passion as if he wanted to devour her.

The large wolf slowly leaned down onto her bust as he latched his lips onto her right bud as he teased her left, making the female arch her back at the sudden act as a moan escaped her lips, he removed his head as he watched her.

" Make that sound again. " He ordered.

She glanced over at the male with confusion till it hit her once he latched his lips back onto her breast, allowing her to remake such erotic sound.

He felt himself grow intensely under his towel that was wrapped around his hips.

Legoshi slowly moved his hand, tracing every inch of her body from her breast to her hips as his hand moved further to her womanhood, rubbing slowly as he teased the female that now whimpered desperately.

Her hips rubbed against his hand while he fingers just played with her clit, making her jolt at the sudden sensation that ran through her body heavily. She moaned softly at his actions making him play with her button even more.

He was enjoying the sight under him.

The male canine let go of her heat, slowly going into his knees and pulled on her thighs, making her sit on the edge of the bed. He pushed his head towards her and teasingly licked at her heat causing her to whimper.

" Don't be a fucking tease. " She whimpered, covering her flushed expression with her hands.

The male obliged and began to lap his tongue in between her folds as she laid under him, wanting him already inside her pleasuring each other at the same time.