𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

" The puppy is definitely going to satisfy the boss, he's going to be filled up real good. "

(Y/n) desperately tried to push herself up from the ground, but she kept receiving a trenchant pain on the back of her head. She was still weak from her body, her limbs grew limb from the unknown substance they had placed into her body.

" For a canine, she sure has a good scent. " A male snickered from the side of her while they inhaled the weak wolf's scent.

She whimpered, " Fuck.. "

" Hey urchin, raise up your head will you. " The males called towards the smaller carnivore that laid pathetically weak onto the ground. She moaned from the intense pain in her body, slowly lifting her head to meet with the lions who abducted her.

Her eyes met with the felines which made her push a smirk on her face, " Let me guess, the fucking shishigumi. "

The female's claws dug onto the floor as she felt a sudden wave of strength hit her as she pushed herself off the ground with a smug expression,

" I know all about you shitty fucks. " Her eyes flickered to a lion with glasses, immediately throwing her claws at him but another feline shoved a syringe into her.

Dropping her flat onto the ground. A lion with scars among his eyes grabbed her ear, yanking her up as she released a groan, " Boss is going to love you. "

" Sucks, I'm not on the fucking menu though. " She weakly states before snapping a bite onto their hand which made them groan but another lion kicked her.

That's when the fear kicked into the poor canine; all her life was growing to be an independent strong wolf and look at her now, she can't even swipe a bite at her own enemy.

Let alone they couldn't handle the pup that they had to use substances to weaken her.

Her (eye color) orbs rolled at the thought ' Pathetic. '

" We gotta do a full-body check before we take you to the boss. "

Her eyes snapped wide open, resisting against her limp body while they tried removing her clothing from her body. She weakly snapped bites towards the felines making one grab her noxiously by the throat to cut any passage of air through her body.

She whimpered at the lack of air supply, " Calm down, we're only gonna take off your clothes. " A lion voiced towards her.

(Y/n)'s shut tightly as she tried to struggle away from the men trying to strip her.

" What are you doing? "

Her eyes narrowed over to a lion towering over the men trying to undress her figure, clicking his tongue with an irritated tone, " A bunch of lions ganging up on a teenage girl,

shameful. "

The felines that turned out to be just the minions of the main lion all lined up, straightening their postures towards the male,

" Hey boss. " Greeting their leader, hoping for an easy way out of the situation. " We just wanted to make you happy, boss. " They answered.

Their boss rolled his eyes, scoffing towards the men.

" I know that, now get out. "