𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

A sigh.

The female sat on the edge of her window while a male laid on her bed, she sat on the edge with the fresh summer air hitting her fur. The dark sky night with the brimming bright light of the moon shines upon her.

She wore a frown.

The two wolves weren't speaking, they were too in shock of what had portrayed that night.

(Y/n) breathed out as she continued to stare out from the view that she held in sight. Her ears began to twitch once she heard the sounds of shuffling from behind her.

She felt hands reach her around her shoulders, hesitantly wrapping around her small warm and she immediately sunk into Legoshi's hold without a thought.

" I'm sorry. " He mumbled.

Nervous shudders ran down her spine once his breath hit her neck, she cocked her head to face him before whispering, " For? "

" Listening to you about the black market.. " He muttered in her neck and she shrugged her shoulders and she grinned effortlessly,

" At least you know the truth now. " She weakly stated.

The female sat in immense pain, her body was filled with bruises and her eye had a bandage over. She was proud of being the victor but she was definitely not feeling like one. Her stomach dropped as she continued,

" You know about my father, you know about my life in the black market, you know my secret and that I was just an orphan. " She released a soft laugh which concerned the male wolf that held her.

He knew she had dropped her facade but was trying to hold it up, she wanted to wear her mask. She continued to stare noticing his nervous state,

" Why are you so nervous? "

" I've never been inside a girl's room before. "

Her eyes enlarged before turning into his hold completely and he was sweating a little, she softly smiled at him before laughing softly which made his chest tighten.

It was eating him alive that he didn't know much about her and wanted to;

She had him hooked and he didn't know why.

He didn't know if it was the way she could stand for him but let her guard down around him or he felt like he had to protect her because who's protecting her?

He didn't know if it were her mysterious (eye color) orbs that glimmered brightly yet were so dull as if it needed something. But whenever she glances his way, he sees hope shine in them.

He didn't know.

" Tell me about your past. "

He abruptly stated which made her breathing stop, she held her breath as if she were to let it go she wouldn't be able to retrieve it no longer. She swallowed the lump in her throat, weary of the request he had. " I told you already- "

" Tell me. " He pleaded.

Her lips pursed with slight frustration but it was Legoshi; She couldn't be upset with him for wanting to know.