𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

A soft groan escaped the wolf's lips.

He began slowly lifting himself off the ground as his vision blurred but he tried to focus on his surroundings. He was slowly regaining consciousness while taking realization that he was tied up and had a dog muzzle.

His eyes weakly averted towards the panda with a blank expression.

" Hey there, how are you feeling? Horrible, I'm assuming? " The spotted bear smirked as he held a lit up cigar in between his lips.

Legoshi began to resist against the chains but it only held him back which the panda had taken notice of, he turned his body to face the teenage canine as he spoke, "Sorry, but the only way to restrict a canine's movements is by placing a muzzle over their snouts. "

Gouhin crouched down to the canine's height while placing a stethoscope, " Judging from the scratches on your back, you must be a violent wolf so I need to do some checking. " He explained, tugging the hem of the longsleeve shirt that Legoshi wore as he held the end of his object to his chest.

" Don't move, " He repeated twice before adding, " I'm checking your heart rate. "

They both stayed in silence while the panda breathed out smoke from his nose before pulling away the cold object from the canine.

" Wow, you must have nerves of steel. Even now, your pulse is completely normal. " He chuckled at the odd features of the wolf that sat chained before him, sighing at his state, " I'll take off your muzzle, you better be good. "

He spoke once more as he recollected a thought, " My little shit of a kid completely bit me when I had to reinforce this against her. " ,grinning at the memory as if it were only yesterday. He removed the harness around his snout before Legoshi shot forward as he began to bark,

" I didn't do anything. "

" What is this place? "

Gouhin without a thought, swung his fist towards the wolf; locking his fist against his cheek which had knocked him over while he silently groaned at the actions of the unknown male that he had no clue of who he was.

" Let me first tell you that you cannot bear your fangs at me,

I'm the watchman of the black market. "

Gouhin cracked his knuckles before dragging the cigarette from his lips, breathing out the nicotine smoke from his lungs with a plain expression, " Carnivores that suffer a panic attack and pass out in the black market are almost one hundred percent likely to be preying on herbivores. "

" If you want to go back where you came from, then do as I say. "

" It's simple discipline, I had to teach my daughter. Let's just hope you aren't a little asshole like she is. " He explained as he headed towards a chair next to a camera.

The canine with immense pressure that he carried, he wanted to leave the place that he was in, he hesitantly obliged to the panda. Legoshi sat on the floor like a chained up rabid animal as he sat in complete thought with a frown on his face. The tension was heavy on his shoulders, he just wanted to escape.

' I hope (Y/n) is okay.. ' He thought to himself, gulping at the thought.

Gouhin sighed, exhaling the smoke he held in his system, " I'm going to ask you two to three questions. "