𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

" Legoshi, come on. "

(Y/n) pestered, pulling onto his hand as she began to tug his arm which he obliged, following her while they caught up with the rest of the second year carnivores.

Bill snickered as he gazed over at the canines, " What are you two a couple? " the comment earned mixed reactions from the pair, while (Y/n) had rolled her eyes, Legoshi had blushed at the thought.

" Why, jealous that you can't have this~. " The female teased which the tiger began to grumble.

Bill pushed his crossed arms in front of his chest, " You may be cute and all but your attitude is shit. " Which made the small canine fake a gasp, throwing her free hand to her chest,

" My attitude is shit? Or do I just treat you like shit? " She remarked.

Aoba nodded his head in agreement, " She can be pretty nice and curse less. " Which made the female wolf smile softly, maybe the company wasn't so bad afterall.

She realized her hand was still holding onto Legoshi and he was nervous by the second. She immediately let go, mumbling a sorry and his eyes saddened by her actions.

They were both clueless to each other's feelings.

" Say what took you so long, Legoshi? Do you ever go outside the school? " Bill questioned the large wolf, wanting to remove the attention off the only female in the group.

Legoshi shook his head, " I don't think so, I buy everything I need online. "

" Do you go outside, (Y/n)? " Aoba turned to and she nodded her head, pushing her arms behind her head as she began to think of all her reasons why and it only came down to one;

Her father.

" I see my dad since it was a part of our deal for me to go to school. " She informed the males all nod in acknowledgement. The female began to use her phone and raised the device into the air as if she were trying to reach for something before throwing it but Legoshi caught it with ease.

" I got bad service here. " She sighed, thanking him for his gesture.

Legoshi then thought of it, " Wait, if we're already done with the meeting, why did we go on the wrong bus? " Causing everyone to turn at him, deadpanning at the clueless large wolf, even (Y/n) stared at him with disbelief.

Bill yanked on the wolf's shoulder as he dragged him to walk forward, " Did you follow us without even knowing that? We've got the chance to go to the city center so we have to take it. "

Aoba laughed as he agreed to the tiger's comment, " There's no way we'd go right back to school. "

The short crocodile perked up, " I'm hungry. " (Y/n) nodded in agreement with the reptile, " I wouldn't mind eating. "

" Yeah, we'll get to eat something other than cafeteria food. " The feline animals cheered with excitement, already choosing they wanted fries.

Aoba watched the birds fly and he sighed with disappointment that he couldn't do the same with his age, " Oh yeah, you're supposed to get your flying license after you graduate. " The eagle nodded.

Aoba continued to speak to the large wolf, " How do you like the outside world now? " The eagle questioned, Legoshi nodded, " Oh well it's been so long, so I can't say for sure. "