𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.

" (Y/n), "

The short carnivore turned her heel to face the cheetah and her ear immediately twitched, waiting for a response and Sheila panted, " Can you do the steps, I need a break. " Motioning her head to the other dancers that waited to continue practice.

(Y/n) turned to meet with the members, " You heard her, In doing the fucking steps. " Her gaze averted towards Juno,

" So try not to mess up. " Calling out, her voice lacking softness.

She began to walk around as she began to chant to her fellow members, " one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. " repeatedly to go over the choreography and perfect it. Every member did exactly as told and in a perfect stance while someone still didn't have the hang of it;

Juno.

They all continued to do their parts, every time she chanted she grew satisfied by the sight she saw. The choreography was flawless and she felt proud of her leadership skills.

" One more time then we can all pack up. " She yelled out, earning saluted nods from the dancers.

They obliged to her orders giving her a feeling of triumph within her bones as she continued to direct the team. She clapped her hands, motioning for everyone to stop and she sent a soft smile,

" Good job, we're all going to do great. "

The members watched with admiration and the curled furred wolf felt envy as she held her eyes gazing over at the members paying attention to (Y/n), not her.

Sheila clapped her hands as she headed towards her friend, throwing her hand over her shoulder once the female stood up with her backpack to her chest, " You should smile more, you can easily get everyone other than just Legoshi. " She winked.

The canine sighed abruptly, pursing her lips together, " Why would I want anyone else when I want Legoshi. "

Juno began to listen to their conversation, eavesdropping every word as they spoke among each other.

The friends were retrieving a few more items as the cheetah nudged her elbow into the wolf's side making her growl for touching her as she began to tease, " Have you guys even talked about liking each other? "

(Y/n) stared dumbfounded, " Wait, people do that? "

Sheila rolled her eyes towards her oblivious friend before pushing her softly towards the direction of Legoshi's department, " Go see your lover boy. "

She clicked her tongue towards the spotted feline before nodding her head to her directions, walking forwards but felt a presence and automatically sniffed out the person.

" Can you not walk so fucking close to me, Juno? "

(Y/n) paused in her tracks, giving an abrasive attitude towards the curled fur wolf as she bumped into the upperclassman's back with a soft huff. The thought of her following closely behind irritated her soul.

The freshman then stepped on her tail.

The (eye color) female turned to face Juno giving a brash smile, " I will literally fucking kill you, freshman. "