𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

" Okay, do we have the red ball? "

Jack pushed the clipboard with a sheet of a list, wanting to prepare correctly for their day at the beach with the canines and head there before it gets too crowded for good spots on the sand.

The summer has begun, it was already a week in.
And it was frantic time for the 701 canines.
The canines were spending time with each other before they all part ways for the summer to see their families.

" Yes, we have the red ball you idiot, let's go. " Durham groaned with annoyance just wanting to hit the beach already.

The small vulgar language from the coyote made Legoshi miss a certain female, how cute.

His roommates still lack the knowledge that he was actually having a thing with her till he grew the balls to ask her out but he needed to do it correctly. So he had to wait patiently for a while and she will have to.

But he feared his roommates wouldn't like the delinquent student but everyone liked her, he just meant for him.

Legoshi:
i'm going to the beach with
my roommates, i miss you

(Y/n) <3:
i'm actually jogging at the beach
as of right now. if i see you i'll say hi
:)

Legoshi:
i will purposely look for you.

(Y/n) <3:
sounds creepy but looking forward
to it, text me when you're here <3

Legoshi smiles down at the text, sending her a heart back then pushing his phone into his pocket. His dark orbs narrowed to his roommates who stared at him oddly, as if the sight of his smiling was so rare.

Which it was.

" Who's got you smiling all happily like that? " Durham questioned, curious as to why the sudden happiness from his phone.

Legoshi shook his head as a response, remaining monotone while his roommates chatted about preparing for the beach once more.

-

" Throw the ball, throw the ball, JESUS CHRIST LEGOSHI THROW THE BALL. " Collot shouted eagerly to chase for the ball which startled the poor wolf to throw it extremely farther than he should have.

The roommates and him went to retrieve the small crimson rubber ball, till they saw a short canine pick up the item and held it with all fingers except her pinky, allowing it to stand freely while she squeezed the ball.

Her (eye color) hues landed on the canines that stood before her while their jaws dropped, her eyes flickered between the item and the boys, " I'm assuming this is yours? "

" Surprised to see you here, (Y/n)... " Miguno mumbled, surprised to be even breathing the same air as the female wolf.

Her head nodded as she stared oddly, " Who are you? "

Before he even continued to answer, she held a hand out to pause his words from being released out of his lips. She sniffed the air, then immediately snapped her neck towards Legoshi. She tossed the ball to the closest canine and went to go pull him into an embrace.