𝐭𝐰𝐨.

" You sure like your bugs, Legoshi. "

The golden retriever smiled at his best friend as he held a ladybug on his finger, his gaze turned to Jack before nodding his head. " Yeah. "

" They don't scare me as long as they don't try to hurt me. " Legoshi admits while raising his finger to show the golden boy. Jack watched the ladybug crawl on his lengthy finger, examining it. " I see. "

" That's also true for the people in the drama club, it's a nice place to be in. " The male wolf trailed off.

Jack then perked you excitedly, eagerly questioning, " Oh, the play is coming soon, right? I'll come and see it. " Then it hit him, the wolf isn't exactly social with any other animals, " Oh wait, you're not playing any parts are you? "

The wolf shook his head, no.

The golden boy laughed as he pointed towards the wolf's tail that began to droop, " You never change, always having that big tail speak for you. "

Legoshi grasped his tail, holding it as it drooped.

" So how does the story go? " He questioned.

The male wolf then dropped his tail, " It's called 'Adler' " Legoshi answers, turning his attention to the window, " Adler is the name of the reaper. "

Jack listens closely and nods, " So he's the main character? " Legoshi mumbles,

" Yeah. "

" He's supposed to hunt down the soul of a girl, " He gazes at his pet bug and continues, " But the girl convinces him to go on a journey with her to find her place to die. "

His eyes avert towards a female wolf stomping away from staff then spinning her heel, sticking the middle finger as she flashed her fangs in a grin.

Jack turned to the window to watch the scene of the female wolf act out as the staff began to scold her, " So it's like the reaper and the girl ends up falling in love? " Jack questions, who then received,

" Well kind of, they see many things on their journey and realize the joy of life but end up dying at the end of the story. " Legoshi spoke as if he was giving out a monologue, he was different.

The golden boy then frowned at the plot, " That's sad Legoshi, do you like that story? " The tall canine nodded at the question before adding,

" I like tragedies. "

As they continued to speak of the play up in their dorm and Legoshi having to leave to the club, (Y/n) was ignoring her teacher that chased her from her classroom, scolding her while the wolf innocently whistled a tune with her arms behind her head.

" (Y/n), get over here now. "

She continued to whistle, wagging her tail.

The staff immediately jogged in front of the female, making her pause in her tracks with an irritated scowl plastered on her face, " Yes? " She sassed.

" Do we need to call your father? "

An unfamiliar voice perked up behind the female wolf, they both turned to face the feminine speaker and it was a cheetah, smiling widely as she took a hold of the canine's arm into her own,