𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

" Have I ever told you how stupid you are, old man. "

The female dug into the fridge while the panda cleaned Legoshi's wounds better than what she did before. The panda rolled his eyes at her statement considering he did it for;

her.

Legoshi shook his head, " If he's stupid then so am I. "

(Y/n) reached inside for a bottle that was most likely hard liquor, examining it with a nod. Her headed nodded at his words with an eyebrow raised, " No one said you weren't, if anything you're the more stupid one here. "

His ears drooped at her statement but felt a hand on his head, ruffling the fur and his eyes lifted upon her form to catch her drinking from the glass bottle, she pulled away with a soft smile,

" But you're my dumbass so it's okay. "

" Okay, I'm done with your bandages. " Gouhin pulled away before taking the bottle from his daughter's hands once she raised it to her lips once more, he softly tapped the bottle against her skull signifying;

No drinking.

A large sigh escaped the spotted bear as he went to pick up his crossbow from the table, putting it on with the two canines watching confused.

" Where the fuck are you going? " (Y/n) questioned with her arms folded. Normally she wouldn't say much but it was late, considering that was the most active time in the black market. She was plainly concerned.

Gouhin glanced around the room, narrowing his eyes down to the wolves, " I'm going to do my job, that's what, you little shit. I'm going on a stakeout, can you two take care of the place? "

Normally the female would've gone with him when she lived with him, but considering her night; she's going to stay in.

It was cautionary.

The two canines eye each other making sure either one was comfortable, considering they already pronounced their love for each other; they needed confirmation.

(Y/n) lifted her head, continuing to ruffle the male's fur, " Yeah, we'll just wash up and knock out. " She informed her father, earning a nod of approval.

Gouhin stepped towards his daughter, pulling her head to his chest and placed a kiss on her forehead, " You know where my guns are if you need it, wolfie. "

Legoshi greeted the panda farewell once he left, leaving the two alone.

It was a comfortable silence between them as if there were no words needed to be said. She enjoyed that, considering how loud she can be- she rather have peace and quiet with the male she found herself loving.

It felt homely.

" Ah well, he's going to be gone for a while so go shower. I'll wash your clothes so just take your time. " Her voice was quite soft, as if she was now timid.

Legoshi took notice of her tone and the small breaths she took as if she wasn't done processing what had just happened, now being alone with her crush wasn't exactly the easiest especially after the fact she was abducted.

she was just in a fragile state.

The male wolf nodded as a response and she led him towards a bathroom, digging into a cabinet for a towel. " Here, just across is my room if you need me. "