♛Chptr. 15.8 || ☆☆7th Bits☆☆♛

You guys, all I see are these; "LmaO" ,"Lol" and lots of these ➸😂😂😂 (I feel so proud that I make you guys laugh. It feels like such an achievement 🤧)

And you're about to get spammed. AGAIN.

☆☆7th Bits☆☆

♛➸♛➸ FIFTH DAY of Jungkook's Departure ♛➸♛➸

Jimin woke up that Friday morning with the annoying continuous chimes of his phone on his bedside table. With a groan and his still blank state, he groggily sat up and reached for his phone, about to beat up the people who interrupted his beauty sleep. He was not even supposed to get up until 10:00 AM since his first class only starts at 11.

But with just a single text from Taehyung he first sees that reads; "GET YOUR ASS UP AND LOOK AT YOUR INSTAGRAM, JIMINIE!!!" (He swears to God he could hear Taehyung panicking from the other line), he visited his Instagram despite feeling still sleepy, unbothered to check the other notifs he got. 

He was tagged in a post.

Seconds after visiting the post he was tagged in, his fingers were already typing something.

=========================

To: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:54 AM - *screenshot attached*
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT?!

=========================

He anxiously waits for a reply but it didn't take that long until Jungkook texts him back.

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:55 AM - So I see that you finally unblocked me after 2 days.
That was rude, wifey~
( ◡́.◡̀)

=========================

To: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:55 AM - Are you being serious right now?!
Delete that and the first picture you posted, you jerk!

=========================

From: "Royal FartFace 👑💩"

7:56 AM - Hmm. . .
Change my contact name and maybe I'll think about it.

¯\_(˘◡˘)_/¯

7:56 AM - Oh, and don't forget the screenshot.
(b~_^)b

=========================

Jimin's anger meter was over the roof already. He suddenly grabbed his pillow and planted his face there only to scream so loud because he can't contain his pent-up frustration anymore. He will crush Jungkook into pieces after the latter comes back. 

"That pathetic motherfucker! Just what the hell does he want from me?!" He cursed under his breath, feeling a little relieved after he screamed his lungs out on his pillow. 

His fingers starts working something on his phone as he clenched his jaw whilst gritting his teeth.

"Royal FartFace 👑💩"

Rename   |    Delete Contact

Set as:

"My| . . ."
"
My Hub| . . ."
"My Hubby| . . ."
"My Hubby ❣️"

Save   |   Discard

He fights the urge to puke after seeing that familiar contact name Jungkook used as his nickname for himself previously.

=========================

To: "My Hubby ❣️"

8:00 AM - *screenshot attached*
Happy now?!
Now delete that post!

=========================

Jimin was seething. A mad bull can't even compare to how much he wanted to stab Jungkook with his nonexistent horns right at that moment.

=========================

From: "My Hubby ❣️"

8:01 AM - Tell me you miss me first, wifey~(~ ̄³ ̄)~

(~ ̄³ ̄)~

=========================

To: "My Hubby ❣️"

8:01 AM - GO DIE (=_=)

=========================

Send | Save as Draft | Delete

✿✿✿✿✿