mineta x trash <3

summary: the whole of class 1A is playing truth or dare when lgbtqiap+ topics come out (which is most of the class) and mineta decides today is a good day to be a homophobic fuck.

warnings: homophobia and slight violence

THIRD PERSON

Midoriya scrambles down from his room to see half of his class falling asleep on the wide red couch. Eyes glisten as he rembers how fun game nights are and how much of a stress reliever they serve for the class.

Golden eyes pop open as Mina jumps from the couch and makes eye contact with the green bean. "Ah fuck!" she smiles at him and cocks her head at the side to watch the clock mounted on the wall. "Truth or Dare it is." The clock hits 2am but most of the class manage to wake up without much backlash.

Bakugo screams as he feels someone shake him awake but quickly softens as he takes in Kirishima's sharky smile. His eyes seem to glisten as he looks at his classmate and he puffs his cheeks out in annoyance. "Move shitty hair, I'm not playing" Kirishima laughs out and tugs on his arm despite this, sitting him on the only spot left atop the withering carpet.

1A stares at eachother almost as if to test one another and a glass bottle is placed in the middle, Coca-Cola label slowly fading off. Mina reaches her hand out to spin it and only smiles wider as it lands on a scared Tokoyami. He masks his features with indifference, but it doesn't remove the horror from his eyes.

"I dare you to let us look through your phone." Her tone is cheery, but it doesn't mask the mischievousness of the dare. The bird narrows his eyes at her and his voice comes out strong. "I didn't pick dare yet." Unrelenting, she tilts her head innocently and challenges him with a dusty smirk. "Ah so you pick truth?" His eyes widen at his mistake and his beak seems to almost shrink from the intimidation. "Y-yeah" he speaks out.

"Who's daddy in your contacts?"

His eyes widen significantly and he instinctively looks over at Ojiro, who looks away with a sprinkled blush. The hybrid laughs nervously and wraps his hand around a dark bottle of black vodka sitting innocently at the base of the circle. He reaches it up to his face and makes eye contact with Mina right as the bottle hovers above his mouth. "My dad?" His voice is teasing and he takes a long drag from the bottle, coughing up it's contents not a second later.

Ignoring the dying Tokoyami, Mina reaches over to spin the bottle for him, startling Uraraka as it lands on her with a shallow slide. She smiles confidently despite herself and looks over at the bird with a shallow smirk. Frustrated after his turn, he turns to the brunette with a smirk of his own -or as well as he could manage, for a beaked hybrid.

"Truth or dare?" his voice hides his excitement. "Truth." Despite trying to play it safe, she doesn't lose the cockiness in her attitude. Midoriya and Kirishima give eachother a small smile as their ultimate ship is most likely getting discovered tonight.

"Do you have a crush on anyone?" Immidiately, Tsuyu goes bright pink and her tounge shoves itself down her throat in a burrowing motion, which sends her into a coughing fit. Kirishima can't hold back his laugh as Midoriya pretends to sob into his hands before looking at him with a dramatically pained look. The noise was covered by a particularly loud cough from froppy as she spit out her tounge to let it hang sadly down the side of her mouth. Uraraka stared down at her hands and looked up at Tokoyami with only a fraction of the confidence she seemed to have before. "Ah yeah I'm dating them actually."

"Who i-" Tokoyami was caught off by the clang of the bottle as it landed between a still-faced Todoroki and a trembling Midoriya. Uraraka smiled wide and creepy as she thought up a question that would work for both of them. "Have you asked out anyone?" The class listened in, knowing those two were both in relationships they seemed reluctant to talk about. They glanced at eachother quickly and let out a small, nervous laugh.

"No." The answer was simultaneous.
The brunette's stare flicked between the both of them - trying to find any hints at lying, but she didn't. Were those two not going out? Why was she so dissapointed?

Izuku went to to turn the bottle when his hand was enveloped by a bigger, stronger one. Todoroki couldn't help the small blush as he flipped the bottle alongside the started greenette, his hand gripping both his and the glass bottle.

With a satisfying swish, the bottle spun and jerked suddenly at a stoic Jirou. This time, it was Midoriya who looked over at her with a devilish aura, thankful this game had turned into a "Truth or Truth". Wasting little time, he licked his lips slowly and giggled out. "What's your biggest secret?"

She sucked in a sharp breath and looked down, Momo's hand tangled in hers behind her back. She seemed scared but confident as she looked up at the group. "I'm actually Trans."

The whole class was silent as she continued on. "I transitioned when I was eleven and I've been taking pills since then." She looked pained but continued on with a smile nonetheless. "My grandma still calls me Joru but I'm too scared to stop her sometimes" She sighed and finally looked up. "I'm not scared of my deadname but it still hur-"

Mineta interrupted her with a loud gag. "You're transexual?" he ignored the whispers correcting him with a soft "it's transgender."
"That's disgusting why the fuck would you choose to be part of the lgvmt freaks" he chuckled dryly. "I wonder why they even let you into this school Jor-" Midoriya slammed his head down on his knee before he could speak her deadname.

Denki grabbed on to his small arm and shoved it behind his back, his bleeding head was slammed down on the ground. "Don't you ever disrespect Jirou like that again." Momo turned and slammed her foot onto his face, grinding down a bit before continuing. "Or I will fuck you up."

He made some half assed remark about fucking Momo before getting grabbed on the leg by a fuming Katsuki. He'd been quiet as to watch over Mineta in case he tried to act out, but he wasn't expecting such a scene. The hotheaded blond hit send on his explanation to Aizawa and Nezu before dropping his phone on the carpet. He squeezed his hand hard on his leg and let out a few toned-down explotions before he opened the window, dropping him directly into an open industrial trash container underneath them. "Aizawa's looking for you, I'd go fucking look for him if I were you." he growled out, low and threatening.

He turned to watch as Icyhot and Deku had wrapped a blanket around Jirou and Momo and were smiling widely at the two girls. They were happily laughing at something Momo had said when the two boys looked up at him, holding the same amused smile.

-and so he smiled back at his boyfriends.

A/N

OKAY SO AHAHAHA
I know this one was pretty short but I thought up this story when I was walking around yesterday and I really felt like putting it into words. Most of the story basically wrote itself but I'm still really happy with how it came out.

If you were wondering I decided on Uraraka/Tsuyu, Kirishima/Denki, Tokoyami/Ojiro, Jirou/Momo, Todo/Baku/Deku, Aoyama/Aromatic-Asexual.. etc even though I didn't really get to write about all the ships.

Happy late Pride Month and I hope everybody stays safe!!