to be an assassin (dekubowl?)

summary: Our cinnamon roll is brought up by a gang of assassins he knows as his family (think of something similar to Killua's backstory from HxH) and has lived the last of his life under grueling training. So what will he do when a particularly hard mission puts him in the hero class?

warnings: nothing? I mean like unless you trained to be an assassin nothing in this should trigger you? ah slight scar warning and some violence though.

MIDORIYA POV

Teeth clashed on metal as Hisashi drove the gun deeper into my mouth. "Say that again, I dare you."

I smile warningly and gently guide his hand -and the gun with it- away from my face. "I said milk should go before the cereal." I turn and sprint down the empty ally as my dad runs from behind, not giving him the chance to shoot the loaded gun between his fingers.

"Take that back you bitch!" He lunges after me sporting a teasing smirk, but scoffs as he realizes I'm actually faster. I've been bragging for weeks about how I surpassed everyone as my assassin number got bumped up to a 36 and dad's stayed at a 34. He sticks his tounge out teasingly but I can make out the proud glint in his eye. The number was used to measure level of accuracy between trained assassins, but it was rarely used in the family.

Our conversation muffled as we walked into our apartment and Inko finished up frying (burning) eggs. "Does being bad at cooking run in the family or are you an exception?" My dad snickers at mom. "Twat." She shoots back and hovers one of the kitchen gloves above him. He shoots out a small stream of fire from his lips which quietly turns the hot edges of the plastic. At this, she lets the glove drop on his lap with a sad flop.

We eat dinner quietly but comfortably - my dad grabs a hold of my arm before I get the chance to leave.
"Where are you going?" His voice rings in my ears. "Take a wild guess, genius." I sigh back as I was obviously making my way to my room, the only place upstairs.

He bites back a groan but stands his ground. "I have a mission for you." He wiggles his eyebrows at me. This time I laugh out and my eyes crinkle upwards.

He explains how as a treat, two days from now I'd go on my first solo mission in the UA against some low level threat made against them. I held my smile as he explained the tricks and tips I'd need to know in order to protect the students yet I couldn't help but let my mind wander to their quirks and how much I could write about.

~~~

I dropped my bag off at the UA dorms and high-fived my dad before he walked off. Snickering loudly at how fatherly he was being for the role at the hero school, knowing he hated every second of it. He turned his head slightly and pulled his middle finger at me, which I curtly ignored. I looked up at the window that should be mine for the next week and shielded my eyes from the sun.

My eyes instinctively trained on a sniping spot atop the opposite building and made a mental note to check it over tomorrow. I narrowed my eyes as the sun made it's way off my face and I made out a small black figure, as if crouched down on the roof.

Cursing against everything and running towards the building in front of me, knowing I had to run to a higher level so they'd have to retrain the whole rifle instead of being able to gently slide it. I run up the side of the building, skipping over the casual window. My hook starts sliding from the side of the wall, it helped me to climb so far but I was scared to see it slipping. My shoes kept making contact with the wall when bullets started trailing behind me, making holes on the cement.

I gasped as they almost nicked the back of my shoes but kept running, bullets following seconds after. I jumped at what should be my classroom and my feet made contact with the glass as the metal string pulled me sideways.