kacchan? - wrong intentions

~if you need to check the warnings then maybe just skip this one lol

bro idk i had a spasm and wrote this 

Izuku got up from his wooden desk and made his way over to the kitchen to boil some tea. The colour was vibrant and pretty, which brought a beautiful smile to his face. He's so glad he joined the league. He loves everyone here. He can't wait to spend more time with them. 

Bakugo knocks on the door. Izuku can't remember his nickname for him but peeks the door open and slides his face through. He forms words with his lips but no noise comes out. He talks in his head. Bakugo looks concerned. Why does Bakugo look concerned? Izuku doesn't know. 

Someone pushes past him into the home. Izuku thinks it's Bakugo but he doesn't remember seeing him today. He turns his body. Bakugo stays still and looks around at his hideout.

Izuku remembers that Bakugo is a hero. Heroes can't be inside villain hideouts. Izuku tries to grab at Bakugo to pull him out, but he stays in place. Knowing Bakugo is seeing the bar makes Izuku feel jealous. He hopes Kurogiri won't be mad at him for letting people in. 

"Izuku who the fuck are these people? Did you kill them?" 

Bakugo sounds funny. Izuku laughs. He tries to talk again but no words come out, so he closes his mouth and frowns instead. Bakugo's eyes are wide as he takes in the blood coating the walls. He looks scared. 

Izuku sits next to Kurogiri at the counter. All Bakugo sees is Izuku sitting next to a corpse behind his kitchen table. This is his mom's house. Bakugo knows Izuku's mom had passed away. Bakugo does not know how. 

Kurogiri smiles at Izuku and offers him a glass of water. Izuku shakes his head no and pats his head, wondering how he's able to touch the misty body. Bakugo sees an unidentified man where Izuku sees mist. 

Bakugo questions whether he should call for help. Izuku asks him if he would like some tea. Nodding, Izuku brings him the kettle from before and pours another cup. Bakugo drops the cup on the floor. Izuku's sad to see the pretty red coat his carpet. 

Both boys decide they need to sleep now. Izuku and Bakugo go into the master bedroom. Izuku remembers when he would play with his mom here. Now, this is Toga's room. Bakugo sees a redheaded woman laying on the mattress. Izuku sees Himiko Toga. 

Toga smiles and tells Izuku to come closer. He does and they laugh together. Toga just asked Izuku if he was gonna kill Bakugo as he killed her. Izuku doesn't understand.

Bakugo stays in the doorway. He sees Izuku sink his hands into a mangled corpse and frown. His hands rip open the gaping hole in the stomach and he holds onto one of the ribs, laughing as it cracks under his touch and he falls over the body. Izuku is now stained in blood. 

The scent is overwhelming. It smells like rotting flesh and his vision is blurry. Bakugo wants to run but he can't tear his eyes away. Izuku has blood staining his mouth now. Was Izuku eating the woman? Bakugo couldn't tell. 

Delicious. Toga was telling Izuku jokes as he laughed hysterically. He lifted one arm to touch his face and realized he was monotone. Izuku must have been laughing in his head. That's okay. 

Izuku hears Shigaraki scream something from upstairs. He rolls his eyes and wipes his wet hands on the front of his shirt. This makes them wetter. 

Izuku is happy. Izuku likes being with his friend and he likes being a villain. He's happy he joined the league. Izuku continues sipping his tea. 

There is a knock on the door. Izuku goes to get it. 

It's Bakugo. 

What was his nickname again?

A/N

um I'm as confused as you are,,

this is an extra chapter bc it's so short