unfortunately undead (vigilante)

summary: The new vigilante in town is hauled into Class 1A by our favourite underground hero. Here, he discovers a hell of a lot more than he would've originally liked to in the first place. Equipped with slightly op Deku and an apologetic Bakugo, follow the badass greenette as he surprises the class.

warnings: yeah um death and slight divorce problems? plus bitch-might so watch out for that.

MIDORIYA POV

I plug in the other headphone as my shoe taps lightly on concrete. Lights glare at me as I stare back at the Japan skyline, positioning myself on the building top below me. Pink lips turn into a frown as screams filter themselves through the music playing on my phone.
I jump up from my spot, swaying dangerously from the building before letting myself drop, whirring against the wind.

Shoe soles hit pavement with a dangerous crack as I land on the floor previously below me, but I receive no damage. I scoffed quietly at the armed woman in front of me, holding against a man and a small child. The same red shoes that aided my fall squeak towards her threateningly as I step my way towards the lady. She tries shooting at me, only to watch as the bullets seemingly whir past me as I continue to stalk forward.

Cocking my hand upwards, I cup her gun in my hand, covering the bullet exit with my palm and smacking the black-haired woman on her forehead. She falls ungracefully at my feet from the contact and I turn half a head towards the man.

"What'd you do?"
He gulps slowly before raising his voice, almost as if I wouldn't be able to hear him from the other end of the alleyway. "S-she's his mother," He looks down at the child again, eyes flickering fast between us. "She lost custody two weeks ago and cornered us before we were able to move away."

My eyes turned to the little boy, dark hair swaying as he turned to look at his dad with admiration, holding his small hand onto the soft jacket. At this, I smile warmly and wave my hand dismissively. "Take good care of him for me then."

Hauling the woman over one shoulder, I leave the shaking pair in the alley and make my way towards the run-down police station a few blocks away. Soft warm against cold concrete as I laid her down, bounding her hands together with a loose thread. I pulled out a black marker and wrote on her arm- firearm possession, attempted homicide, child endangerment in bold black lettering, signing a quick -IM.

Tucking both hands in the pockets of my hoodie, I slumped forwards as I made my way back to the rooftop, dully acknowledging another presence beside me.

AIZAWA POV

I closed the door of the station, turning to see a shaded figure walking down the otherwise deserted street. My eyes widened subconsciously as I took in the slumped body on a thin pole, hands tied behind her back with a thin white shoelace, completed with a cutesy bow. Calloused hands reached up to the dirtied glass of the police door as I knocked on the surface, alerting some of the remaining officers to the unconscious lady outside.

My feet moved on their own as I towed behind the famous vigilante, noting the slumped posture and careless aura. I moved next to him, seeing his eyes flick over to me before training on the floor underneath us.

"Nezu wants to talk to you." I tried.
"I know." He puffed his cheeks and wrung his hands together inside the hoodie's pocket.

"Look," I reached out my hand as if to grab onto him, but let it slump sadly to my side before it made contact. "just pop into my class sometime, kid. Just for a day or so." He seemed to hesitate, which I found satisfying. "You don't like it, you can leave anytime. Find something you're interested in it and I'll let you stay."