roadtrip - kiribakutododeku

kiribaku and tododeku :) but also no
THIRD PERSON

Izuku readjusts his position and the small stuffed plushie in his lap as he leans against Kirishima's shoulder in the backseat, humming along softly to the music blasting through his headphones.

Bakugo, from the driver's seat, looks back at the redhead routinely, taking in his wide smiley face as he looks down at his phone, no doubt texting Kaminari on the next car over. Shoto sits beside the hothead on the passenger seat, instead using the mirror to glance at Izuku and his adorably curled position.

The two men in the backseat seemed to be the only ones oblivious to the stares as they continued doing whatever they were watching on their phones, distracted. The roadtrip itself wasn't gonna end for a few more hours and the group was determined to make it there without any breaks, which really halted Bakugo and Shoto from making any moves towards the duo.

Still unknowing, Midoriya giggled loudly at his phone, which filled the small Honda with giddy noise. As if on instinct, Kirishima removed one of the greenette's headphones and put it on, adjusting his head atop Izuku's to get a view of the screen.

"I love this song, dude! Mother Mother slaps." Midoriya looked up at him innocently and shot a big smile which halted Todoroki in his tracks and set his heart racing.

"I know, right?" Deku whispered back excitedly, continuing to listen.
They scrolled through some of the YouTube comments too, routinely stopping to either giggle or gasp at the jokes and offensive language.

Kirishima outstretched one arm slowly and placed it on the window, broadcasting his bicep to an incredibly thirsty driver. Trying not to actually crash the car, Bakugo only glanced occasionally as his eyes strayed forward. The thin shirt material on his body had slowly risen up and was now showing more bicep than he'd bargained for.

After a while of the monotone silence, Todoroki whipped out his phone to research the hotel they were due to arrive at, giving the driver time to zone out as he drove.

Izuku snuggled further into Kirishima as he watched another YouTube video, gasping softly when he came in contact with the rock-hard muscle there. Noting his pause, zone red man turned to look at Izuku, who looked up at him accordingly. Now inches apart, they seemed to get lost in each other's eyes.

Encouraged by the next song, Kirishima swooped down to capture Izuku's lips in his. The kiss was sweet and short, Kiri pulled out to make sure everything was okay despite the kiss being returned. Unsatisfied, Midoriya had a mischievous glint in his eye as he grabbed a hold of the hero's shirt and pulled sharply towards him, indulging in a dizzying kiss.

As tongue came into play, Kirishima turned to face Izuku between his legs and they slowly sat backwards until they were practically laying across the seats. The couple moved to the rhythm of Let's Fall in Love as the greenette slowly lifted up to grind softly against his partner in crime.

Kirishima groaned softly but not inaudibly, unfortunately, unheard by the two still wearing headphones. The red hero dived in once more to continue the kiss, smiling wide into soft pink lips. Izuku seemed to return the exact energy as he slowly untangled his hands from the shirt and instead gripped softly at surprisingly fluffy red hair.

At the sound of a groan, Bakugo and Shoto turned to look at their friends, and the car almost swerved off the road.

Wait.
What the fuck?

They ended up stopping at a gas station.

~~~