playbunny suits and red revolvers

EDIT: THIS WAS NOT MY FIRST CHAPTER BUT IT'S THE CHAPTER I LIKE THE MOST SO YOU'RE SEEING IT FIRST ANYWAYS. (besides my actual first chapter was part of a 4-part series and it was a little confusing lol just please enjoy~)

summary: Izuku denied the offer for OFA but did train with All Might in order to get into UA while quirkless. The Japanese government under a spy and rehabilitation sector decided to semi-forcefully take him in and train him under the belief that quirkless kids naturally have stronger immune systems and more powerful bodies to make up for it. What will Kirishima do once Izuku returns as an undercover government spy and seduces their target? What will he do once he's reintroduced into all their lives?

Probably die, If he's being completely honest.

warnings: SEX RING/ PROSTITUTION AND TRAFFICKING 

THIRD PERSON

Kirishima sits beside a stone-faced Bakugo, mic taped securely to the inside of his black dress shirt. The bastard next to him sets into a deep frown as they're escorted down the long hallway leading towards the VIP room at a club, hoping to get some intel on the big boss and take down the enterprise. Child trafficking was no joke - Immediate action was taken by the Hotchikisu Agency, bringing in twenty-year-old Bakugo and Kirishima to sneak into the club's midst. 

A big brown door opens up to three soft-looking red couches, set up in a U-form. Kirishima immediately goes to hug the big man sitting on one of the pillows, a girl daintily posed next to him. Her soft appearance made her look underage, and suddenly the short black dress she was wearing and her pale skin disgusted the heroes. 

Saving everyone was the main priority, with the dismantlement of the man before them at increasingly high demand. 

Putting on a happy facade, the two undercovers sat down lateral to the man, at the end of the U-shape. They had a good side view of the small room as well as the windows should anything happen, keeping their backs to the heavily-guarded door they came in from. 

The man laughed loudly and set down a cup of strong-smelling whiskey on the table before him, sloshing around the ice and spilling some of the honey-coloured liquid. 

"Welcome! Welcome, my friends." The old man opened his arms wide. "As of today, we ravish." 

Both heroes shared a quick glance with each other, both questioning why this was going out of plan. "Ravish? We assumed all business was to start in a few months." Bakugo poked.

"Well, that's merely what we tell the fakes and the spies, boy."

Kirishima wanted to strangle the sex offender, but instead closed his mouth and forced a smile, appearing pleased. Was he meant to restrain the man or simply sit back and try to gather information as discussed? They never looked into what they should do if they found people in immediate danger or if the big boss decided to start the plans early. 

In what seemed like seconds but must've actually been twenty minutes, Bakugo was the one to speak and catch up with the dude, trying not to blow their cover. This gave them little to no time to fully process what was going on when a small iPad was brought out and handed to them. 

The man, still sitting comfortably with his arm around the small girl, held up a bigger version of the screen and beamed at the two men. 

"This is how we sell them in the first place. This live feed comes directly from one of the containers being picked up right now. We have around 17-20 girls in each container and we do feed them until they are bought out or kept in the ring. They're young and cheap, healthy."

They bit back the bile crawling up their throats. 

Left side of the screen showed a photo of one girl at a time, while a price was listed underneath in a cheery green. Kirishima's eyes stayed glued to the screen when the man started listing the features of the girls, most of them kidnapped minors.