mental trafficking

summary: Izuku's trafficked and sold by his parents, when he's cutting up loose ties, his parents finally get caught. The catch? The police broadcasts their arrests for the whole of 1A to see- the whole of a very oblivious and unknowing class 1A. This is how they react to Izuku's past. 

warnings: all of them. trafficking, abusive parents, child p!rn, r!pe, death (nothing graphic but it's referenced multiple times)

THIRD PERSON

Trash riddled the alleyways as Izuku stepped through, coating the underside of his shoes in a wet layer of beer and piss. He unclasped his keycard from inside his shoe sole and unlocked a small apartment only reachable by torn down abandoned fire escapes. 

The apartment itself was small and smelled of heavy smoke. This was the apartment his parents would make him wait in, previously having slipped drugs into his food or drink. 

Despite feeling unsafe at the idea any one man could come barging through the door uncalled for, Izuku slumped down on the small yellowing sofa, barely big enough for his height, and rested his eyes. It'd been a year and a bit since his parents fled from Musutafu, leaving him with one of the clients he hoped he'd never see again. 

This abandoned apartment in a crime-infested building was his home for months before he got into UA and the dorm system was implemented. He got retirement fees from his neighbour in exchange for groceries, where he was allowed to keep the change. 

This time he'd come to feed his elderly neighbour, who despite knowing he was no longer a resident at the building, still had to be fed. He pulled his dull black hood over his head and stuffed his hands in the pockets to hide his distinctive features as much as possible; Exiting through the actual front door of the apartment and knocking thrice on the hard wooden door belonging to an elderly grandma. 

He hoped to see her weak face smiling back at him, but was instead met with the creaking of a door normally left locked. 

He entered her apartment with worry and found her sitting on her bed with a smile on her face, laid down softly on her duvet, with her eyes wide open and unmoving. 

He tried not to feel sad as he pushed her eyelids down softly and kissed her forehead, not when he carefully took out a packet of soft sweets from her cold hands and not when he remembered how he'd gotten those for her. 

On his way out of the building, he couldn't help the mirroring smile that graced his own features as he dialled the police. It came out weeks later she'd died of natural causes and Izuku was relieved she was happy when she'd passed. 

He ducked his head down on his way to a run-down building a few blocks from his own, allowing the material to hide the green parts of his hair, accepting a few black strands to fall messily over his eyes as police vehicles shot down the street he was in towards the apartment. 

As he turned the corner, illuminated by red and blue passing lights behind him, he spotted Bakugo, Mina and Kirishima talking beside a run-down laundromat and cursed under his breath. Passing them by, he made his figure as different as possible while tucking his head down and keeping a healthy stride. 

Although attracting their attention, they didn't seem to recognize him and instead let him pass without much of a glance. He looked back at them one last time to make sure he wasn't being followed when a streak of white hair behind them caught his attention. 

Izuku yanked his hands out of his pockets, scarred hands on display but blurred as he sprinted down the street to the man and yanked his shirt from behind.

The boy knew he couldn't talk, his voice far too recognizable, so he tugged on the man's sleeve and walked all the way back into a blackened burnt building.