stain's apprentice (tododeku)

summary: As Stain was caught by Todoroki and Iida, his apprentice burst into the police station. It's not long until he finds the culprits themselves in the hospital, two UA students, and aims for the kill. Unexpectedly, this lands him a rehabilitation opportunity at Yuuei itself, where Izuku gets forced to attend. The catch? Shoto falls for Izuku the second he sets eyes on him, despite the gun being pointed at him. 

warnings: consistent talk of guns/ knives, rehabilitation

THIRD PERSON (at the police station)

The door banged on its hinges, slammed open by thick black work boots. 

Stain immediately smiled at the sound and turned his head up towards the ceiling. "Get the hell back to Mizu, fluffcakes."

Izuku immediately snapped his head towards Stain, as well as all five investigators surrounding him. "No way. If I go back now they'll follow me." He scowled "Besides, I'm here to rescue you."

The criminal smirked at the investigator next to him, who happened to be Naomasa, and whipped up his most laid back smile. "You won't hurt me, will you? Buttercup, just go." The greenette frowned but complied with his teacher, closing the door behind him. 

He knew Stain would get out anyway. He had other stuff to do.

"Aizawa, go after him." Naomasa immediately spoke the moment Izuku stepped out. 

"Woah Woah fellas" - haha - "No need to bring him into this." Stain chuckled darkly. "Besides, we have other stuff to get on with." He delivered a swift punch to one of the investigators and licked his fist with a wide smile. The rest charged at him. 

~~~ 

It took Izuku all of three seconds before he found the culprits who banged up Stain. He roamed the streets in search of the hospital they were taken to, cursing the lack of hospitality for villains. Stain was gravely injured, too. Where the fuck is his hospital visit?

The police force is ruthless.

The boy looked up at a big cross sign, bright green glowing back in his face. He entered the hospital frantically, immediately going up to the desk with crocodile tears in his eyes. 

"Where are the heroes on duty for the stain incident?!" Gasped out Midoriya. "The ones transmitted today- my classmates." 

The nurse immediately felt heartwrenching sympathy for the boy. "They're talking to the police, young man. You can't enter the room." 

Izuku hiccupped slightly and grabbed the end of his black shirt, tugging it down softly. "Are you sure, Miss?" 

Little-miss-stubborn was about to reply when a dog figure and two other men stepped out from the main hallway and nodded at the receptionist on their way outside. She looked back at the small boy and her eyes grew wide: he was taking a few steps back and looked to be trying to hide his trembling hands.

"Can you at least tell them I came?" Looked up Midoriya, looking ready to bounce after the officers. 

"Wait!" The nurse looked around. "I guess I can take you there, Young man." 

Midoriya nodded wobbly and watery before following after the nurse, immediately morphing into a wicked smile. The lady took out a small keycard from her neck and unlocked the door. 

"Your friend came to see you both." She spoke out to Iida and Todoroki, opening the door wider for the greenette to step through. "You're very lucky you came right after the officers left, young-" 

But Izuku had already pulled out a black handgun and smacked her head with the barrel, quickly turning it his hand and holding it on the trigger as she slumped unconscious on the ground. "As if it was a coincidence." He scrunched his nose.