gang/mafia deku (a little secret)

summary: Deku acts off on one of the classes so some of 1A decide to follow him as he leaves afterschool. (Keep in mind this is before the dorm system but still set around the end of school.) They find him acting as the leader of a seemingly small gang, so what will they do when they find their innocent little cinnabon isn't as cute as they once thought?

warnings: theft and little petty robberies, gangs/mafia rings, artillery and some light smut )) underage warning but let's say this is around third year

NO ONE'S POV/ THIRD PERSON

Izuku had no idea his friends payed such close attention to him, though he should have assumed from soon-to-be heroes. Some would say he was a little dumb, maybe even naiive, but he doesn't wanna talk about it.

He was focusing in class, writing notes and otherwise being the normal, cheery Izuku. Today was the date set for a gang meet and he was freaking out internally. The small boy had lost hours of sleep over nothing and he finds it hard to keep his usual cheery persona up during school hours, which he blames on lack of sleep and even greater lack of coffee.

So what does he do when he recieves a phone call from his second in command?
The dumbass picks it up.

He looks up from his furious scribling, phone held up to his ear as his pen dangles from his mouth loosely. He barely aknowledges the pairs of eyes on him as he stands up, stone faced and with cold eyes, holding a finger out as he steps outside. Closing the heavy wooden door behind him, he tunes in the small metalic voice droning about license plates and some call he wasn't there to pick up. He soffs loudly and looks over at the caller ID.

"I told you not to contact me during school hours." The voice on the other side was silent, before the phone was passed to someone else on the side of the line, and a girlier voice rambled at inhumane speed. "Shut the fuck up Jamie." he sighed as she finally stopped talking. "Call Lucas, do whatever you need and get back to me in a few hours when I'm not as busy," his tone seemed to soften, all whilst holding the dangerous icy edge. "and we can talk it over then with everyone, mkay?" Izuku didn't need to wait for an answer as he hung up the phone, slumping his body against the wall behind him.

It didn't take him long to figure out where he was, but he freaked out once he did. Pacing almost slowly and holding his hair in his bunched up hands, he knew he couldn't stall for much longer, popping his head in the frozen classroom.

"A-ah! Sorry about that Aizawa sensei! I was waiting for my mom's doctor to give me a call and I was dissapointed to hear it was a spam caller again." Izuku held up his phone with a shaky hand, displaying an unsaved number in his call log. "I've been waiting to hear an analysis report about my mom's insomnia since she logged in my phone instead of hers." He rounded his act up with a secure and shiny smile, which brightened up the room significantly.

The equally tired teacher let him off with a slow wave, dismissing the call since it was the first disruption he'd caused since that time he'd been playing with abullet absentmindedly a few months ago during a gun safety course. With this, the boy nervously shuffled to his seat, avoiding the outstreched leg meant to trip him from a hotheaded Katsuki and burying his head in his books.

That day Izuku recieved a lot of questions from a curious Uraraka at lunch, and the occasional lecture from a dumbfounded Iida.

~~~

The class rounded up outside the back of the school, Izuku seemed to stall inside the classroom for longer than usual and it only made their curiosity bubble further.
Why didn't he want anyone walking him home?

They'd all decided to follow him home, just to make sure he got to his house safely. Well, that and to see if he did actually have any secrets to hide... the way he walked so confidently to the door a few hours ago made a few students tighter in the groin area but more confused than anything.