pick me (spicy dekubowl)

summary: 1A is in love with Deku when he starts dating Bakugo. Now they have to withstand both of them being lovey-dovey and thinking Bakugo isn't good enough for their Izuku.
(we're gonna ignore the manga for this ~ the whole electricity thing isn't a spoiler or anything lol I literally just made it up on the spot)

warnings: possible non-con kiss scene/ Shigaraki just being generally crusty

THIRD PERSON

The first thing that was asked of Izuku as he entered the arena was to show off his new training during the tertiary internships.
He didn't overthink it before he charged full cowl, crackling around his body like some fucked version of a halo. His hair almost seemed to float on his hair - which sent pitying gazes Shinso's way as his first time experiencing this. The man had just tranferred into their class and immiditaly fallen in love with the greenette.

Izuku wasn't close to being the first one called up to test out his new abilities, but he was the best performing by far.
His body continued to crackle as he rushed forward, bending and stretching his body as he rolled under and somersaulted over robots rushing their way before him. His iconic green bodysuit clung tightly to his newly-acclaimed muscle that had most of the class drooling dangerously.

Working to ignore the actual piece of heaven before them, the class tried to study his meticulous movement. He ran and supported himself against a robot to propulse himself against another two, stretching out his arms to lightly brush past metal coating, transferring a fair amount of the green lighting to over-fry the wiring itself. The five testing robots were all charred on the ground in some way, a panting Midoriya looking up at a smirking Aizawa for his result. "7.48 seconds kid not horrible." He tilted his head down, sweaty green locks covering his eyes, broadcasting a growing smile. As it seemed they were moving to the next student, both teacher and student seemed to simultaneously realize something, turning to face each other with serious faces.

"It's dangerous, isn't it?" Izuku nodded at Aizawa's words.
"It's just like thirteen said. This could kill someone, so I'd definitely need heavier training with it." He turned his head to meet a startled golden-blond "Maybe I could train with Kirishima if he'll have me."
The rough blush was overlooked as Denki nodded his head, semi-flustered at the direct call.

A few more people were left to go show against the robots, but dirty and jealous glares seemed to continue to be sent the electric boy's way the entire training session that day.

The dressing rooms were packed tight, but that didn't stop almost thirteen boys from oggling a certain greenette. Excessively shy, he tugged off the rest of his suit and let it pool softly at his feet before squatting to pick it up. Eyebrows shot up as everyone took in the deep purples peeking just under his collarbone and- was that a bite mark on his thigh?

Tearing their eyes away was painful but necessary as he swept around, making sure no one saw him changing. As he turned to struggle finding his tie in the reasonably unorganized locker, a smirking Bakugo chose this as the time to swiftly turn his back and raise the shirt over his arms, all but showing off red scratch marks running down on either side of his spine. That motherfucker.

1a wanted to cry out or fight Bakugo, whichever one came quickest. Thankfully, waiting to show off meant he wasn't nearly ready to walk out with Deku and the greenette scurried off alone, quickly catching up with Uraraka and Hagakure outside the changing rooms.

It'd be hard, but they couldn't forget who the greentte really belonged to if they wanted to keep their heads safely secured to the rest of their bodies.

~~~

Once again, Izuku found himself in the shopping mall where he was dragged by his friends, only this time, he was left behind. He feels four long, slender fingers wrap around the base of his throat. Ice cold. Turning his head slightly to the right, he sees tame blue locks framing chapped lips and sunken eyes. Shigaraki brings those lips down to his ear and lets out a soft laugh, itching to be able to run his full hand through those green curls.