lemon,, villain kacchan

summary: The villain Katsuki sees Deku (now known as Dekiru) on a mission raid through one of the security cameras and falls in love with the hero - or more like lust. Let's just say he's enamoured ;)

(aged up characters and they didn't know each other during their childhood)

warnings: SMUT KINDA? LMFAO IDK I'M SORRY

KATSUKI POV

It was all going so well. Just a little more and the heroes would've been killed off.

My eyes shifted to one of the security cameras at the side, one I hadn't noticed before. Ignoring the streaming from all the other screens, I turned to the mysteriously silent one, panning over a wide office.
Eyes drifting away, I caught a slightest movement from my peripheral vision and caught eyes with a dishevelled hero through the camera feed.

He was ethereal.

Messy green hair was curly and unruly, shielding his eyes slightly. His uniform was taught around his chest: muscles daring to rip through the thin green fabric. I got a good view of his thighs as he turned to pull something through the door and I almost drooled, itching to feel them wrapped around me. His ass stuck up in the air temptingly and his uniform stretched accordingly, giving me a good view of the muscled firmness. My breath caught in my throat as he effortlessly hauled in a mangled body up the the floor before the desk, blood trailing on the floor behind them.
Only then did I notice the hero himself was bleeding too: what looked to be a deep cut ran it's length on the back of his costume and I immediately knew they'd encountered Toga.

His uniform was dangerously tattered and gave view to a constellation of freckles on his tan skin. I bit my lip hard and hovered my hand over one of the dials, itching to raise the volume for the room so I could hear what was going on. I knew I shouldn't, but I turned it on slightly, knowing he'd be able to hear me too if it was loud. It'd been a bother to the LOV when we found out the camera room and the security tapes went both ways with audio, but the raid opportunity was too good to pass up.

There was a light crackle and the scene flared to life, soft melodic voice pulling at my heartstrings. There was a jumble of hushed cursing and plans.
"Fuck! Okay you're bleeding, 'roki, you're bleeding really bad. I need to cover the wound.. I- I need to stop the flow of blood. Shit! I'm sorry Shoto, I'm so sorry." I barely had time to process what was going on before the tearing of fabric filled my ears. The hero had ripped off the side of his costume down to his thigh. I groaned out a slow tempted whimper at the show of skin, quiet enough that it wasn't picked up through to the other side.

"Dekiru! Leave me here, you're bleeding too and-" The other boy frantically tied the ribbon of green fabric on his leg, tightening the knot to a sizeable amount. "-both of us won't be able to make it out. If I had to choose I'd- I'd choose you, Izuku." Even through the shitty connection, I could tell how the love of my life started tearing up at the comment. "Fuck you Shoto. You have so many people waiting for you. You know that."

I snapped out of my trance as an explosion was heard on screen a millisecond before I felt the ground shaking underneath me. Dabi ran his way into the security room and shouted me out relentlessly. "We need to go right now. The building's gonna blow and I don't want the shitty heroes sneaking out alive."

Forgetting how the people in the room must be hearing us too, my feet moved to the window and I jumped out effortlessly. I hauled my hands behind me and shot forward small explosions, making my way to the dirt beneath me where the league was waiting for my return. As soon as my feet touched dry earth, Shigaraki slapped the concrete holding up the three-story building, watching it crumble in on itself more. In the commotion, I failed to notice both heroes suddenly become alarmed, pushing through the window to land softly -and safely- outside.