cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku

summary: Izuku finds out about Bakugo cheating and confronts him. Then there are some spicy spicy revenge/ jealousy traps. I honestly just saw this comic on Instagram a while ago and thought it would be cool to recreate it with the original context uhh
*wattpad is being a bitch rn and won't let me add more than one photo but the comic is fairly popular so I just added the panel that pretty much sums it up/actually inspired this story

warnings: messy breakup, shouting, hard recovery/slight mentions of depression

THIRD PERSON

Odium. Dread.
Izuku wasn't sure how to feel as waves of nausea suddenly threatened to drown him.

His eyes trained on his phone, still laying on the floor where he dropped it seconds earlier. He got sent a video by a willfully unknowing Uraraka to a basic gossip chat with a few of his friends. He wouldn't have even opened the initial notification if it wasn't for Iida's immediate spam, deeming the video as inappropriate and trespassing Bakugo's privacy.

It was a simple video - barely even four minutes - but it showed enough. Bakugo was sitting on a big red couch at a bar, his hair and hero costume were recognizable enough, but what really gave him away was the girl moaning his name. Bottom half of the costume was covered by her silky red dress, she sat facing Izuku's boyfriend on his lap, lips interlocked feverishly. It almost made the greenette gag again to replay how Katsuki rose up, supporting the girl by her legs and carrying her out into a deep maroon elevator. The door beeped behind them and the owner of the phone turned around to film her reaction, hand over her mouth in shock. Her giggles were obviously stifled as Mina talked over the music "Blastyy! Go get someee." she drawled out softly, knocking onto Kirishima's shoulder as they both laughed.

Next, his eyes drifted to the small picture frame on his desk. Despite getting it for him on his birthday, Bakugo reminded him relentlessly of how secret their relationship had to be - of course, they'd both agreed at the time. Threats of press and rumours seemed unimportant now that Izuku really knew why he didn't want this getting out to the public.

It took him three seconds to scan over the small white teddy bear on his unmade bed before all the surprise turned to anger simultaneously.

What the actual fuck.

Before he could process things further, Izuku found himself slamming his door open and flying down the stairs, angry red tears threatening to spill. He was going to leave the dorms, he swears he was! Until a deep voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Yo Deku come look a-"

Bakugo didn't have time to finish his sentence when Izuku balled the material of his shirt in his hands. Sero stopped the videogame on the rainbow road track and everyone looked up to awknowledge what could only be explained as a broken Izuku. Despite being wrapped up in fabric, his fists were shaking uncontrollably. His face was scrunched up in utter betrayal and hate, staring deep into the blond's crimson red eyes.

"SEVEN MONTHS." Nothing could've prepared them for the hoarseness in his voice, strained and painful.
"SEVEN FUCKING MONTHS KATSUKI! SEVEN!"
Kirishima rose from the common room's couch and held a hand up to Izuku, almost as if to stop him in place. He was about to speak up when the greenette continued, baring his teeth slightly at the paralyzed idiot in his arms.
"WE'VE BEEN DATING FOR SEVEN MONTHS AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY FOR SOME DUMB CHICK AT A BAR?"

Everyone sucked in a breath simultaneously, eyes wide like saucers. Bakugo was dropped unceremoniously on the carpet, but the greenette continued.
"HUH?! WAS I NOT ENOUGH?" Red tears streaked down his cheeks like a bloodied river.
"I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS LESS THAN A ONE NIGHT STAND!" The laugh that came out was dark and broken. "THAT'S WHAT IT WAS, WASN'T IT? KAH-TSU-KEY"