Chapter 1-Butterflies

Kirstie POV
I fidget with my time bracelet. I doubt there will be a lesser amount of minutes than the last time I checked.

Two minutes left.

I felt like vomiting.

It was thirty minutes three seconds ago. My soul mate will be here in two minutes. Two minutes of mortifying silence. Scott and Mitch look back and forth, and being soul mates and everything, they knew my time was almost up.

"Aw sweetie," Mitch rubbed my back and peeked over my shoulder to see the time. He sucked in air seeing the lack of time, and made the circles he traced on my back larger. "Let's hope he's cute."

"Mitch!" Scott playfully scolded. I rolled my eyes, and checked the gold band on my wrist. Ten. Freaking. Seconds. A guy with chestnut hair that swooped to the side waltzed in with courage I couldn't believe. Zero seconds. He had a well trimmed beard, a perfect nose, and the most captivating eyes a girl could've drooled over. They were emerald, full of soul and hope. Of nerves and calm. Full of understanding. He grabbed my hand, so gently you would think he thought it was precious. He kissed it with his full, pink lips, and stared his eyes into mine.

"Hi! My name is Avi Kaplan. I'm your soul mate. Hope your okay with that, because I am. Did I say how beautiful you look?" His voice was so deep, I felt it vibrating through my whole body! He stared into my eyes, waiting for an answer or response, but my vision blurred, blackened around the edges, and I collapsed.
----------------------------------------------
A/N
Hi! Rachel here. I hoped you enjoyed this! More to come. So, I'll update in a few days! How you like the #concept

And don't forget to subscribe