Chapter 6-Winning

Kirstie POV
Me and Avi wanted to focus on winning, so we decided to put our relationship on hold. If we won, we would have to make time for us, but I wouldn't know how. Scott and Mitch somehow kept their love in tact. It was the last episode of the Sing-Off, and I was alone in my dressing room. I heard a knock on the door, so I pulled on a t-shirt, and opened the door, revealing a tired looking Avi.
"I was coming for that!" Avi pointed at the t-shirt I had blindly thrown on. "Oh well, it looks better on you, anyway." He pulled me into a hug, and wiggled his fingers around, causing me to squirm. The tickling became faster and harder. I was out of breath, when he left the room. I got dressed, and went outside for hair and make-up. The stylists made me all pretty, and I nervously joined the boys backstage. They saw my jitters, so Scott and Mitch protectively placed their arms around my shoulders. Avi looked at me with deep concern, but I brushed it off. All I needed on my mind is the competition and winning. I put on the tunnel vision, and performed.
********************************************
"And the winner is..." the announcer paused for effect.
20 years laytair
"PENTATONIX!" We all jumped around, hugged, and cried at the relief. We won. We get the record label. We're going to be famous. We were rushed of the stage, and saw our rivals, Afro Blue, glaring at us with such disgust, I felt weird about their gaze. Avi placed a hand on my lower back, and I give him this one romantic act. We arrived at the apartment, and my slumber was filled with dreams of a vengeful Afro Blue
A/N
#filler
So sorry. It'll get better. Thanks for reading. Afro Blue, I respect you, and I like your Sing Off songs! Honestly like you guys, just need an antagonist
IM ON HIATUS (maybe)
I'll be writing the rest.