Chapter 25-Dinner

Kirstie POV
I walk into the bedroom and change into the Victoria's Secret bra and underwear, and put on a silk robe. I curl my hair and put on a smokey eye and dark red lip stick. I slip on the dress, and call in Avi.
"Hey, can you zip this up please?" I ask. He holds my hip, and hoists me up, and pulls the zipper to the nape of my neck. I turn around, and he sucks in air in between his teeth.
"Perfect," he whispers, breathless. He pulls on his clothes. I slip on my heels. He's wearing a white dress shirt with a thin black tie and a sleek blazer. I smooth my dress in the full length mirror, and he wraps his arms around me. I move back and forth, swaying lightly. He takes my hand, and we walk out to the car. He opens the car door, and I reward him with a kiss on the cheek. We drive to the restaurant. One of his hands are on the steering wheel, the other laced with mine. He takes me to this nice Thai place I've been wanting to go to. He guides me in and gets the reservation. It's really nice, and I don't feel over dressed.
"Oh! I have a picture to show you!" I laugh, remembering the picture I saw on twitter. I hold out my phone (A/N it's the picture up top) at first he laughs, then goes dead serious.
"He's dead," he says. I crack up. The food comes, and it's delicious. He grabs my hand after paying. He drives to a park, and we walk to a clearing with a perfect view of the stars. I'm in awe, when I hear a crunch. I turn, and Avi is on one knee.
"Kirst, I love you with everything within me. I loved you from the minute I saw you. I want your ups and downs. I want your future and your past. I want your joy and sadness. I want you. I want for us to have kids, and grow old together, and to be with you into eternity. I need you by my side. I want you to be with you. I need you. You keep my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds. I want your giggles and tears. I want your complete everything. Kirst, will you marry me?"
I wipe a tear from my eye. "Of course!" He slips the ring on my finger. I grab his shoulders and pull him to me. I kiss him. This kiss is a new experience. It's a kiss full of passion and love and new adventures awaiting to be experienced. He's what I need. What I want by my side, who I want kids with. I knew he was the one, but I fully, truly, and completely need him now.