Chapter 26-Telling

Kirstie POV
"SCOTT! I'M GETTING MARRIED!" I yell over the phone.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" I hear.
"Yeah, now I have to go talk to Avi, bye!" I hang up, and run to the living room, and pounce on Avi.
"So, did you tell Kevin?" I ask.
"Yes, and my family. Did you tell Scott and your family?" I nod. "Do you want to have fun?" I nod again. He grabs my thighs and pulls me so I'm straddling him. He catches my lips on his, and we kiss fiercely. He runs his hands from his waist to my breasts, and holds them in his hands. Two can play at the grope game. I take my hands from his shoulders and slowly move them down to his prize. I palm him, and he moaned against my mouth. He found the zipper on my dress, flipped me over, and unzipped my dress with his mouth. He flipped me back over, and slid it down my body. I licked his neck, and he moaned again. I slid the blazer down his arms. I undid his tie, and threw it onto the ground. I unbuttoned his shirt, and uncaringly throw it onto the ground. I run my hands up and down his magnificent chest. He kneads the skin over my panties, and I moan onto his lips. I grip onto his shoulders, and knead. I run my fingernails down his back, and he shivers. I stand up. He looks confused, but I walk into the kitchen and grab a muffin. I eat it, and feel Avi's lips on the latch of my bra. I feel it loosen, and know he took it off. It slips down my shoulders. I toss it away, and look at him.
"I did something," I whispered.
"What?" he was nervous.
"I went on the pill," I smirk, and he pulled my face closer to his, kissing me. He hoisted me onto the counter, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He holds my boobs in his hands, and kisses my neck while I catch my breath. He takes me off the counter, and pulls me into the bedroom. He throws me onto the bed, and kisses me. I grab at his belt loop, and undo it. I whip that onto the ground, and take off his pants, so we are both in our underwear. I slip a hand in his boxers, and stoke him lightly. He moans quietly, and starts to give me a hickey. He pulls away, and I smirk.
"My turn," I put my lips to a tender part of his neck, and suck and nip, until a dark bruise is formed. I feel satisfaction, and get back to him. He's stripping me of my panties. He slips a finger inside me and works. He slips more in, and I pull his hair, desperate. I climax, and he swallows it in a kiss. I pull off his boxers, and he positions to go in me. It'll be the first time we will be skin on skin, so I want it to be special. He goes in at a slow pace at first, but goes harder, faster, deeper. We both climax, hot and sweaty, and get ready for round two. This time, he's aggressive, and I like it. We have another orgasm, and wear ourselves out, so we go to sleep.