Chapter 17-Double Date

Mitch POV
"So, babe?" I yell from the kitchen. Scott walks in and wraps his hands around my waist, and kisses the back of my neck.
"Hm," he muttered against my neck.
"Can we invite Kavi out to a double date, our treat," I whip around and kiss him fiercely. He returns it, and we get pretty heated until I pull away. "So can we?"
"Anything for you, babe," he tries to kiss me, but I squirm away, and run across the apartment. He chases me around, our legs burn from sprinting, our sides ache from laughing, and finally, he corrals me in the bedroom.
"I've got to call Kirst to get her to come tonight!" I squirm away, and dial Kit-Kat.
Kirstie POV
"KIRSTIN!" Mitch yells across the phone, and I have to back it away from my ear.
"Owwie! What do you need, Mitchell?" I joke back.
"Do you and Avi want to come to dinner with us tonight?" Mitch squeaks.
"We're free. Pick us up at 7?" I propose.
"Sure thing sweetie," I hear him blow a kiss across the phone, and he hangs up. Right now, it's ten in the morning, and I have to get past the task of waking the sleeping dragon, Avi. At first I simply shake him kindly, but that doesn't exactly work. Instead, I back up into the hallway, and sprint full speed, and then jump on the bed, and he snaps his eyes open.
"Argh. Why have you awoken me up at this ungodly hour, woman!" He groggily says.
"Well, no respect, no bacon," I sashay out of the room. He practically falls out of bed, and follows me into the kitchen. I grab the bacon plate, and set it out of reach, guarding it with my body. He reaches around me, and grabs some. One piece he eats, the other he waves in front of my face. I smack it out of his hand, and it falls down my low cut tank top. I smirk, and puff my chest. He swoops down, grabs it out of my cleavage, and eats it, not using any hands.
"We're going out to dinner with Scott and Mitch tonight at seven," I tell him while we eat breakfast.
"Oh, where?" he asks.
"I don't know. They're picking us up," I reply.
"Oh, well, do you want to watch a movie?" he asks, and I nod my head yes. He picks Les Miserable. I've never seen it, but it sounds good. We watch along, and I fall in love with it every second we get deeper into the movie. By the end I'm sobbing, and Avi goes out to get Chinese. I have six more hours before tonight's dinner. Avi comes home, and we eat. We make small talk, but after he's done, he goes to meet Kevin to write arrangements. I decide to tidy up a bit, so I do a little laundry, vacuum, do the dishes, put those away, and clean the bathroom. By then it's five thirty, so I decide to get ready. I take a shower, blow dry my hair, and wrap a towel around my body. Avi must've come in while I was in the shower. He whistles as I go and pick out an outfit. I look cute in a loose floral button up, and a fit-and-flare purple skirt. I go into the bathroom and do my makeup, and curl my hair. I slip on some heels, and go out to meet Avi. He's wearing a white collared shirt, buttoned all the way, with a leather jacket and converse. We wait, chatting, until we hear the Hoying's honk.
"Hey!" I greet them, sliding into the back seat. Avi climbs in after me. He takes a firm hold of my hand, and doesn't let go. His security makes me want to spend forever together, and even longer.