Chapter 18-Double Date Pt 2

Kirstie POV
We walk into the restaurant, and it's insanely nice. We get the reservations, and walk out to a table for four. I sit next to Avi, an Scömiché sits across from us.
"Maybe next time we can invite Kesther," I slyly remark.
"Wait, what?" Mitch swung his hand up on the table. I nod my head. Menus come and wine is delivered. We order, and eat. The food is delicious! I feel Avi's hand massage my thigh, kneading the exposed skin. I try my hardest not to moan, or show any signs. I remember two can play at this game. I run my hand over his thigh, laughing along to the conversation to keep any suspicions away. I run it up, and touch his treasure. He chews on the inside of his cheek. Out of nowhere, Mitch moans. I erupt in laughter, then contort my face.
"Ew! I don't want to think about my two best friends getting it on!" I laugh.
"How are we supposed to have fun?" Mitch laughs.
"Mini golfing?" I say, still a little disgusted by my best friends getting freaky. Then I think about Avi and me.
"Yeah, I'm sure you and Avi do plenty of mini golfing. I know you two were close to mini-golfing underneath the table," he erratically says.
"Oh, and you weren't?" I jokingly retort.
"Are you guys wanting to mini-golf?" Scott says.
"Yes," Avi said, bluntly.
"Well we are too, so we'll pay, and you can go, call a cab, and get golf-y with it," Scott wiggles his eyebrows. Avi calls a cab, and within minutes, the cabbie's waiting for us. We slide in, and hold hands the whole way. I become extremely impatient, and tap a finger on my other leg. Soon we get home, and I slam the door shut. I kiss Avi, and he kisses me. I set him down on the couch, and run into the bedroom. I grab the lingerie that Avi's aunts gave to me. It's black and tight. It pushes my boobs up. It's low rise, thong panties are a sure fire way to get him wanting me. I run out, and climb onto his lap, ready for some action.