Chapter 19-Mini-Golfing.

Kirstie POV
I wrap my legs around his waist, and kiss him with want and desire. Since I'm wearing practically nothing, I slide the leather jacket down his shoulders and arms.I work at his button up. I fly through the buttons, and rip it off his body. I run my hands up and down his torso. I feel him tense with anxious await, but I'm getting everything I can tonight. I rip out his belt from the loops, and unbutton his pants. I sink those to his knees, before he kicks them off. I wrap my legs tighter, before he stands up, and goes to the bedroom. I place a hand down the waistband of his boxers, and caress him lightly. He moans a loud, low cry. I feel him get hard, and feel a slight amount of accomplishment. He flips me over.
"My turn," he smirks. He kisses me hard, and I feel his tongue slither across my lip, and I allowed entrance. He undoes my bra, and throws it onto the ground. He momentarily admires me, but then gets back to work. In one hand, he massages my breast, and he sucks the other girl. I moan. He flips us back over. "You're turn," he whispers. I pull down his boxers, and they sink to his knees. I put the tip in my mouth, and tease him lightly. I slowly take all of him in. I work up a good rhythm, and he pulls my hair. I go harder, and he clutches my shoulders. I come off of him with a pop, and spit into a cup I keep in my bedroom. I kiss him, and he pulls off my panties. He slips two fingers inside of me, and goes insanely fast. I moan, and am on the verge of an orgasm. I climax, and he swallows it in a kiss. I pull a condom onto him, and I'll leave you there.
------------------
A/N
Short but steamy. Hope you like!
Rachel