Chapter 10-Reactions

Kirstie POV
The boys and I were loading the tour bus. We were finally going home, and I couldn't be happier. Avi and I were going great, but we haven't told the guys yet. Mitch and Scott have been having some family trouble, so we haven't wanted to throw that on them, for they have been pretty stressed lately. Everything has blown over, so we're ready to tell them.
"Hey guys?" I call after them, and a cheeky thought pops into my head.
"Avi got me pregnant."
Mitch whips around, "What did you say?"
"I have a fetus that Avi put in my uterus."
"AHHH!!!!! Bad Avi!" He scolded.
"What's the ruckus in here?" Scott said, Kevin following closely behind him.
"Avi's car went in and out and in and out and in and out of Kirstin's garage!" Mitch screamed.
"Eww!" Kevin cupped his ears and ran out of the room.
"Now, Kirstie! What did I say about this? No glove, no love!" Scott scolded.
"Ew! I was just joking! Me and Avi are dating, not having a baby! Y'all got nasty," I replied. Scott ran after Kevin to tell him, while Mitch congratulated me.
"I have an idea," Avi placed a hand around my waist. "How about a movie night?" He was surrounded by cheers of yes', and 'Annabel' was put in. I hate scary movies, and I squirmed under Avi's arm.
"Do you want to go snuggle?" He whispered in my hair.
"Always," I said, and he led me to his bunk, guiding me in after himself. After getting comfy, I snuggled into his chest. I fit there perfectly. It's like I was made for right here, in his chest. Well, I guess I am. I mean, I was made to be his soul mate and everything.
"Whatcha thinking about?" Avi whispered.
"This, you, being your soul mate," I stutter.
"I think, that, you could not be any more perfect," he choked out.
"Stop kissing up," I flipped over so we were spooning. He kissed my neck, and ran his hand up and down my body.
"You have goosebumps, are you cold?" his voice was husky, and I shivered.
"Um, yes," I lied.
"Here," he pulled up the second blanket to his chest, my chin. I flipped over so we were back in that perfect position.
"Don't be making babies in there!" We heard Mitch yell. I roll my eyes, and snuggle deeper into Avi's chest.