Chapter 8-Drinking and Dancing

Kirstie POV
Ugh! I'm ready to get my dance on. I put on a skintight dress that fell less than midway above my knees. It was black, strapless, and hugged my curves all the right ways. I straightened my hair, and gave myself a dark smokey eye. I took liquid eyeliner, and gave myself wing tips at the corners of my eyes. I redo the water liner, and put some nude lipstick on my lips. I slipped on my midnight suede pumps, and walked down to Scömiché's hotel room, an walk in. They're ready, and we hit the road. We meet Meat and Potatoes downstairs, and when Avi lays his eyes on me, his jaw hits the concrete. I feel a slight amount if accomplishment, and flip my hair over my shoulder effortlessly. When I walk in, I order six shots, two for Scott, Mitch, and I. We down them effortlessly, and are woozy. We get more drinks in our system, until we are wasted.
Avi POV
A beautiful, drunk Kirstie stumbles over me.
"Hey, sexy bass man!" she slurs. She smells like alcohol.
"Hey, babe," I say.
She moans, "I love it when you call me babe."
"Um, that's nice...babe," I reply.
Drunk in Love blares over the speaker, and she begins to grind her hips onto me, and I feel tension on the front of my pants. "This is my song!" she screams over the bass.
She turns, so her butt is to my front, and moves her hips. I place my hands on her hips, and begin to move with her. I lean down, and kiss her neck, and she spins right round to face me. She kisses my jaw once, and whispers, "Let's get out of here." She takes my hand, and leads me to her bedroom, which she shares with no one else. She slams me into the wall, and begins to kiss me, fiercely. I kiss back, and she pulls away. "It kills me that I put off our relationship. I want this all the time. Evrryday." She palms the front of my jeans, and beast replaces man. I kick off her killer heels, and make my hands stationary on her bum. She giggles underneath my touch, and begins to unbutton my shirt. She rips it off with my pants, and it's my turn. I flip her over, and unzip her zipper with my teeth. I slide her dress down her body, until it's off, and begin to work with her bra clasp, when I realize what I'm doing. I'm not going to take advantage of her. I tuck her into bed, and, out of pure laziness, climb into bed, and snuggle with her till morning.
********************************************
A/N
Hey! Hope you liked. Also, maybe I'll add a little Scömiché for you guys. In case you didn't read the title chapter thingy, this is three years later. Oh, and that picture up dere because I love it
Rachel