Chapter 20-Kidnapping

Kirstie POV
Today we have Pentatonix Rehearsal. I slip on some leggings and a crew neck sweatshirt that had the Beyonce album cover on it. I pull my hair into a ponytail, and slip on my glasses. I meet Avi in the car, and we drive off to the location of practice. When we get there, we hear someone, Mitch probably, scream.
"Run!" He yells. We attempt to make a break, but instead, I feel something hit me in the back of the head. I see Avi with tears in his eyes, screaming at someone behind me, and all things fade to black.
Avi POV
After seeing my girlfriend get hit in the back of the head with a brick, I snap into action. We gather Scömiché into a room and lock ourselves in. I grab my phone and text Kevin.
Call the police and sent them to the meeting place. Do not walk in.
I hear sirens, and a drill in the lock. A member of Afro Blue hits me in the head, and everything goes black.
Kevin POV
"Please don't hurt anyone!" I plead the officer.
"We'll try our best sir," the officer replies, and they walk in. I hear gunshots, and almost cry. I decide to say a little prayer.
'Hey! Please let them be alright,' I pray.
"Please."
Scott POV
Kirstie woke up, an was fine, until she saw Avi lying on the floor, a little amount of blood surrounding his head. She screamed. The officers yelled for a stretcher, and they pull Avi away. We walk out, and Kevin and Esther engulf us in hugs. Kirstie climbs in the back of the ambulance, and we follow behind in a car, hoping for the best.