Chapter 12-Smut

Kirstie POV
"Okay, so I have more news," Avi pulled me onto his lap, and I kicked off my pumps. "Kethster is real! Don't tell them I told you though."
"OMG! Yahsss! I've been wanted them to get together," I clasped my hands.
"Oh, yeah?" He nuzzles into my neck, his beard bristling my skin.
"Yeah, like, are they soul mates?" I ask.
"I don't know," he said, and started kissing my neck. I could tell he wanted to go and do something else. I decided to make a move, so I straddle his hips, and start kissing him fiercely. Shocked, his lips tense, but kiss me back with the same force. I feel his tongue slither across my bottom lip, and I allow his entrance. His tongue and mine battle for dominance. His hands brush over my butt, stay there, and I feel him start to grope me, I smirk, and move one hand from his neck, down his pants, and to his prize straining against his jeans. I palm him lightly, and he moans. He scoops me up, and staggers to the bedroom, me still straddling him. I kiss his neck, and begin to leave my mark, when I feel his hands on my breasts. I smirk against his neck, gladly remembering I didn't wear a bra. I pull off his jacket, then unbutton his shirt. I take a moment to admire his brilliant torso, the make my way to his belt.
"Woah! My turn, hun," he said. He began to work at my zipper of my dress, and when he realizes what I'm not wearing he whispers in my ear. "You naughty girl, you." I feel him slide down my dress, and he sucks in a breath between his teeth. He's never seen me topless. He whispers something like "beautiful", and I work back at his belt. I whip it out, and take off his jeans. I fiddle with the elastic of his boxers, until there sunk to his knees. I take the tip in my mouth, and tease him a little, until I take all if him in, working up a good rhythm, until I come off with a pop. He flips me over, smirks, and slips a finger inside if me. I moan as he slips another in, working at a good pace. I reach my climax, and he lets me breathe. I reach for a condom off my nightstand, and roll it on him with my mouth. I'll leave the rest to the imagination.