Chapter 24-Scott and Kirstie

Kirstie POV
"Hey, babe," I call from the bedroom. He walks in.
"Tonight we're going out," he said into my hair.
"I know, but I'm spending the day with Scott," I said.
"Oh, well get something gorgeous, I have nice plans tonight," he said.
"Will do, Captain," I salute him.
"Good job, Lieutenant Dan," He said in a funny accent.
"What crazy part of your brain did that come from?" I laugh.
"Have you never seen Forrest Gump?" He asks, wide eyed.
"Nope, but we can watch it tomorrow," I reply, and walk out the door, because I heard Scott honking. I walk out, and he's smiling at me. He smelled like Old Spice, and water.
"Did you take a shower?" I ask.
"Yes, we did," he said and covered his mouth.
"We?" I cock an eyebrow.
"We? I didn't say we," He sucks at lying.
"You took a shower with Mitch!" I sang.
"Nooooo," he looked away.
"Y'all were there, in that steamy place," I continue.
"Stop!" He laughed. "Yeah, we took a shower together, that's probably nothing compared to what you and Avi did when he remembered!"
My cheeks flushed, remembering last night.
"Avi," I moaned, and he went harder.
"Oh, honey, this is nothing like what else I've got for you," he whispered in my ear
"Oh, Kirstie and Avi got it on!" he riffed the last part.
"Yeah, we did, all night long!" This, in turn, made Scott blush.
"Let's go shopping!" He squealed, and we drove off to the mall. When we got there, we immediately went to Joyrich. We spent a fair amount of money, but then he dragged me to Charlotte Russe. I got a short, hot figure hugging dress. We went to a shoe store, and I got some black pumps. I then was dragged to Victoria's Secret to get a bra and underwear Avi would like.
"This one," Scott held a small, lacy push up bra, and some matching undies. "You'll knock his socks off." I rolled my eyes and bought them, and we went and got some food. Scott dropped me off at our house after a few more hours of shopping.
"Go get dressed, and don't forget what we got at Victoria's Secret," Scott winked, and I blew him a kiss.
When I walked in, Avi was sitting on the couch. I climbed on his lap and gave him a kiss.
"Did you get cool stuff?" He asked.
"Yeah!" I gave him a fashion show, except for the things I would wear tonight. Then, I sat on the couch in the arms of Avi, waiting to get ready for the fancy dinner he would be taking me to later.