Chapter 9-The Morning After

Kirstie POV
I wake up, and have a headache like death. My dress and shoes are on the ground. I look to my left, and see Avi. I scream. He wakes with a jolt, shooting straight up.
"What the fu-" Avi started, but I cut him off.
"What happened last night? Did we?" I scream.
"No! No, no. I found you, and you were drunk, and you danced up on me, and, yeah, I was turned on, so I took you here, and you were all handsy and horny, so I lost my head, but I stopped before anything happened, promise!" he looked like an innocent puppy, so I couldn't help but forgive him.
"Aw, your too cute. I guess we're okay," I say, falling back in bed.
"You said some stuff," he smirked, laying back down, facing me.
"Oh yeah?" I said, eyes closed.
"Yeah, how you hated putting off this," he gestured between the two of us, "and how you love it when I call you babe, and how you wanted this everyday, and the you touched me right," he points to the front of his boxers, "here."
"Oh!" I put a hand on my cheek to calm my blushing face.
"I liked it," he said. My eyes went wide. "I like it when you touch me, and kiss me, and stuff like that. I like it."
"I promise we'll get together after tour! I promise, baby! I want it, too! I want you to touch me and kiss me and call me yours, and, do things," I say.
He smirked. "How about we do it now?"
I look at him, "I want it, but I want to focus on tour and-"
"I know, but I don't care. I'll make sure you can focus, I just want you to be mine," he said, plainly.
"Okay, I will be yours. Ugh! Being yours is the best. I love this feeling of security- was I saying that outloud?" I ramble.
"You did!" He laughed. "It's okay, I'm glad you feel that way, that I make you feel that way."
Oh, I love him. I love him.
A/N
Listen to that. I like it a lot. Welp, they're together, but it's not the end.
Rachel